Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm gonna email either Saturday or Monday. Saturday seems kinda silly but idk. We never know the right time.That’s when I am going to ask.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm gonna email either Saturday or Monday. Saturday seems kinda silly but idk. We never know the right time.That’s when I am going to ask.
FYI, my girlfriend sent admissions an email this morning and they responded with where she was on the alternate list.I'm gonna email either Saturday or Monday. Saturday seems kinda silly but idk. We never know the right time.
Oh boy. Yeah I'd like to enjoy my weekend in ignorance. 🤣🤣FYI, my girlfriend sent admissions an email this morning and they responded with where she was on the alternate list.
+1Alternate list middle third IS, I guess I’m gonna have to wait a few more months
I think it is pretty good. It could take until may however, which sucks for waiting.What are the chances for someone on Alternate List top third OOS?
I don’t think there will be a lot of waitlist movement until late April/early MayAny news?
Not sure if this is true I was accepted off WL on TuesdayI don’t think there will be a lot of waitlist movement until late April/early May
Congrats! Any movement is good movement!Not sure if this is true I was accepted off WL on Tuesday
Congrats!!Accepted this afternoon off of the waitlist. OOS, non-trad.
My assumption would be things like a post-bacc for folks who either did not take pre-requisites during their undergrad period or those who are doing GPA repair by taking higher level classes.Would anyone here happen to know what this means on their site: "If an applicant has taken significant post-baccalaureate or graduate coursework, the graduate cumulative GPA will be considered individually..."
What is considered significant post-baccalaureate coursework?
Anyone that's been admitted still waiting for financial aid/scholarship info?
I'm in the same position- I think we were supposed to hear by the 15th but I'm not sure if they're running late or if I'm just not getting anything extra. The emails from them haven't been super clear, but I was hoping to hear either a yes or no.
Congratulations!accepted off the waitlist yesterday morning! IS, first 1/3
Nope. Starting to lose hope ☹️Anyone on the middle third in state waitlist receive an acceptance yet?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.