2019-2020 Missouri - Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That dont make sense bc this will accord at least 176 students, so at least 110 are left.

Sent from my SM-A530F using SDN mobile
Pretty sure class size is 128.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah but according to MSAR they accept way more than 128. 128 will eventually matriculate tho

I believe they gave us last years statistics in the interview folder. It was something like 112 class size with 151 accepted if I remember right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Assuming everyone in the top third of the waitlist will get in eventually then yeah it would be a total of ~170 acceptances. I was just wondering the number of spots available before the waitlist gets made which is probably around 70-80.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah but according to MSAR they accept way more than 128. 128 will eventually matriculate tho

Yeah they will eventually accept more as people give up their spots but initially (by Friday) they won’t accept more than the available spots...

Reactions: 1 users
That dont make sense bc this will accord at least 176 students, so at least 110 are left.

yeah I meant the available spots, not the number of students accepted.

and the class number (128 spots) was given at the interview.

Just an FYI, got an email today about scholarships, etc. It included this info: "By the end of this week we will be wrapping up our interview season, so all applicants who interviewed with us should have their admission decision by this Friday or early next week."

So it sounds like everybody should know something one way or another soon!

Reactions: 4 users
Okay friends, I know that we are all basically chomping at the bit. Not to reiterate but Blair let me know that interviews are finishing today, admissions decisions will be out "by Friday at the latest." She then said that those who are waitlisted can start emailing about their position on Monday.

Getting anxious!

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Okay friends, I know that we are all basically chomping at the bit. Not to reiterate but Blair let me know that interviews are finishing today, admissions decisions will be out "by Friday at the latest." She then said that those who are waitlisted can start emailing about their position on Monday.

Getting anxious!

Good luck!

My sleep has been drastically reduced in anticipation....

Best of luck fellow bundles of nerves!

For me it’s the worst time to get nervous about decisions. Not discounting anyone who is working full-time jobs and the like but I have a lot of papers to write and an exam next week. But I guess I’ll get some popcorn and watch the decisions roll out...

For me it’s the worst time to get nervous about decisions. Not discounting anyone who is working full-time jobs and the like but I have a lot of papers to write and an exam next week. But I guess I’ll get some popcorn and watch the decisions roll out...
For me, it is difficult because if I don't get in, I will be moving across the country to pursue another offer. So.... I am just anxious as all get out. Very excited, either way but anxious...

For me, it is difficult because if I don't get in, I will be moving across the country to pursue another offer. So.... I am just anxious as all get out. Very excited, either way but anxious...
Same here. I live right here in Columbia but will have to move over a thousand miles away if I don’t get the big A. :( A lot of people are probably in similar boats. 5 months of waiting and it all comes down to this. But hey at least we have other acceptances and tons of people are getting great news this week either way! Good luck guys, we’ve got this!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. I live right here in Columbia but will have to move over a thousand miles away if I don’t get the big A. :( A lot of people are probably in similar boats. 5 months of waiting and it all comes down to this. But hey at least we have other acceptances and tons of people are getting great news this week either way! Good luck guys, we’ve got this!
Exactly! I live in the St. Louis area, but yeah, very similar boats. I am happy either way! Just ready to be able to finalized decisions, look for roommates, etc.

I wish I didn’t neurotically read this thread the way I do because now I’m gonna be anxious all morning tomorrow in case they send it

I wish I didn’t neurotically read this thread the way I do because now I’m gonna be anxious all morning tomorrow in case they send it
Same I had heard previously it was going to be tomorrow and I hope it is so I can just stop worrying!

Reactions: 3 users
Do they call if one is accepted at the final stage whether it be tomorrow or Friday? I have morning classes and don’t want to disturb anyone, and I don’t really see that on last years thread.

Good luck to every single one of yall!

Currently at work right now and just cant focus at all lmao

Do they call if one is accepted at the final stage whether it be tomorrow or Friday? I have morning classes and don’t want to disturb anyone, and I don’t really see that on last years thread.
I saw on last year's thread that the final notifications were sent via email!

I saw on last year's thread that the final notifications were sent via email!

Same, just didn’t know if that was a trend or not. And I feel you, I’m not good at handling suspense, especially after all the status unchanged stuff (I interviewed in December but I feel for y’all that interviewed back in October). I wish you and y’all luck!

My friend asked me to post this:

I interviewed on Tuesday and Blair said that she has been saying “by Friday” because she is just trying to build in time in case there is a glitch or something, but that she has every intention of getting decisions out tomorrow. Also I wasn’t totally paying attention but I’m pretty certain I heard her say that decisions are coming out via email. Good luck to us all!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
1582778349581.png

Idk if SDN allows dank memes but mood right now. Well, I'm just going to class tomorrow and try my best not to peek at my email at all... @lsc1998 tell your friend that the Mizzou posters thank you for your kindness.

Reactions: 6 users
Good luck today, guys!! I’m sure you’ll all be securing that A soon :)

Wow. Haven't woken up with anxiety like this in a long time lol. Best of luck today everyone!! We got this!

Just got the call. Got the A!

Best of luck to everyone else!

Rejected. Good luck to you all! Some of the nicest people :)

• Dislike
Rejected. Good luck to you all! Some of the nicest people :)

Also rejected, although I was not very surprised given how bad my first of 2 interviews went. On the bright side, I'm looking forward to becoming an OMS in the fall, just don't know where yet.

I really enjoyed this thread. Gave me a different perspective on online forums. Good luck everyone, and hopefully we may cross paths during residency or whatnot.

Reactions: 6 users
Waitlisted, but figured as much being OOS.

The email says to email asking about our position on the wait list after Friday, so we shouldn't call tomorrow right? :) lol I really wanna know but I don't wanna be annoying

Accepted!!!! I wish everyone the best of luck!

R for me. Bye y'all, best of luck!

I've heard both numbers so far but can anyone confirm if the class of 2024 will be 112 or 128 students?

Anyone else who still hasn't heard anything yet? Been waiting all day for a phone or email lol