2019-2020 Rutgers, New Jersey

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeayyy. Good Luck Guys!! Have you been in contacts with Dr. H?
Amcas still hasn't received one of my transcripts, wish I sent it May first =[
 
They're gonna get to ED applicants first, and judging by past threads, they're the same prompts for RD applicants... so whoever's applying ED... we would love y'all forever 🙂)
Sorry, they’re meant to stay confidential. I’m sure the RD secondary will be sent early July!
 
Applied ED & app verified by AMCAS on May 31st

Has anyone who met with Dean Rivero gotten the secondary questions?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys know how we will receive access? Are we already supposed to have a Rutgers portal login or will they provide one to us when they /officially/ send the secondary out?
 
Also, the committee won’t begin reviewing one’s application until it is received in full. This means even if its verified, if MCAT/rec letters/etc have not been received, they won’t review.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing for me either. I was told they would be checking out the first round of apps this weekend. Maybe that's the prescreen and we will get them on Monday.
 
I honestly think they are sending out the secondaries in batches for the ED people, so that they aren’t flooded with everyone at once and so that they can see the applicants they MIGHT have preference for first. But, then again, its a matter of a few days.
 
They were having issues with the secondary system. They are sending it out now. I do believe they might prioritize sending secondaries to re-applicant ED applicants (WHICH I AM)
 
They were having issues with the secondary system. They are sending it out now. I do believe they might prioritize sending secondaries to re-applicant ED applicants (WHICH I AM)

That would make sense. Have you received it?
 
I emailed the application help email and I got a response saying they were having an issue with duplicate questions. Otherwise, the application system looks fine.

Also, I am a first time applicant and got the email at 5 am so I feel like it’s just their system sending them to people at different times. May not be for any particular reason.
 
I emailed the application help email and I got a response saying they were having an issue with duplicate questions. Otherwise, the application system looks fine.

Also, I am a first time applicant and got the email at 5 am so I feel like it’s just their system sending them to people at different times. May not be for any particular reason.

Did they fix that issue for you or did you just submit it anyways?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else applying ED having trouble creating an account? Each time I click the reset password link, I am receiving "The token for resetting password is invalid"
 
Anyone else applying ED having trouble creating an account? Each time I click the reset password link, I am receiving "The token for resetting password is invalid"

I had a problem at first, it said check email for the password reset, but i wasn't getting the email. Then, I switched to google chrome and its worked. But your problems sounds different.