2019-2020 Seton Hall

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Who is interviewing 2moro? Is the time still 10:30? My parking pass email said something about noting a change in time but didn’t have a time in the email lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! How was the interview day for you? Was it mmi or traditional?

There are two traditional interviews- one in person one and one skype interview that happens either before or after the in-person one. The interview day was nice for me. There was presentations from 10:30-12:30 about the school followed by lunch. Then the group of about 10-12 is split in half where one group goes for the tour and the other group goes for the interview. How the interview goes depends on the interviewer but both of mine were easy conversational interviews. The school itself is beautiful with all brand new stuff, classes generally run 8-1 m-f. They emphasized that you must have a car if you want to come to this school. You can get by the first 1.5 years without one but once you hit clinicals you need a car because their rotation sites are not close together so that's something to consider. The day ends with a Q&A with current students for about a half-hour.
 
I interviewed in mid December but haven't heard anything back yet. Anybody else in the same boat? When do they send out rejections?
 
does anyone know anything about what their policy regarding deferment is/if they allow it? Thanks in advance!
 
It seems unbelievable that they interview 300 people for 120 spots. Can the post-II acceptance rate really be that high?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does someone know how to get in touch with the adcom via phone? I've called the numbers given but they seem to be personal phone numbers- and they have ignored calls when I first rang.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been under preliminary review since September and have not heard a peep whatsoever since then. Just kinda bummed since I really wanted to go here.
Same here. I may just send them a letter of continued interest because I don't think I could hurt my chances more at this point:bang:
 
They emailed me and told me that they will be interviewing/reviewing applications until late June. This seems very late.

Also, according to the MSAR, the next class will be 114 students, compared to 60 last year. Is this true?
 
They emailed me and told me that they will be interviewing/reviewing applications until late June. This seems very late.

Also, according to the MSAR, the next class will be 114 students, compared to 60 last year. Is this true?

yes to the 114, but last year was somewhere between 80 and 90
 
Last edited:
They emailed me and told me that they will be interviewing/reviewing applications until late June. This seems very late.

Also, according to the MSAR, the next class will be 114 students, compared to 60 last year. Is this true?
When I interviewed they said they were going to stop interviewing soon (if I remember correctly they said around the last week of March/ first week of April). Something about one of their staff going on maternity leave so they pushed up all the interviews to finish early.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I interviewed they said they were going to stop interviewing soon (if I remember correctly they said around the last week of March/ first week of April). Something about one of their staff going on maternity leave so they pushed up all the interviews to finish early.
Really! I received this email from them very recently. Who knows though.
 
Anyone interviewing here on 2/11? I’ll be in Nutley a day early and would love to explore or grab dinner. PM me if you’re up for it!