2020-2021 Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I’m sure there will be waitlist movement following the June 1st CTE deadline!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Finally got the A here but I think I’ll be withdrawing! Hopefully it goes to one of you still waiting :)

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just received the A call. OOS. Interviewed on 2/22.

So I was unsuccessful calling them, but I was placed on a waitlist a few weeks back. I will try to call again in a week or two to inquire more. I don’t believe there is a high priority list, but if anyone heard differently, it would be cool to know. I interviewed in early January.

Reactions: 2 users
So I was unsuccessful calling them, but I was placed on a waitlist a few weeks back. I will try to call again in a week or two to inquire more. I don’t believe there is a high priority list, but if anyone heard differently, it would be cool to know. I interviewed in early January.
Did you have any luck getting in touch with them? I want to ask if/when they’ll start pulling people from the waitlist

Posting this a little bit late, but I received my acceptance beginning of the month & decided to attend -- looking forward to meeting everybody in a short while!

Last edited:
  • Love
Members don't see this ad :)
I called today asking if waitlist movement started already, and they said it has...

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
If some of you chose to withdraw due to the CTE deadline tomorrow, please update the thread for us WL folks 😊

anyone still not have post-II decision? should we be expecting an R at this point lol

anyone still not have post-II decision? should we be expecting an R at this point lol
Someone posted a post-II decision last week - acceptance. So I guess a straight acceptance still is not out of the picture.

Someone posted a post-II decision last week - acceptance. So I guess a straight acceptance still is not out of the picture.
yeah true i just figured since someone else posted WL movement has started and today’s the CTE deadline, they might be done giving A’s to people who haven’t heard back at all. But i guess we can’t really predict anything lol trying to hold onto hope since this is my top choice

yeah true i just figured since someone else posted WL movement has started and today’s the CTE deadline, they might be done giving A’s to people who haven’t heard back at all. But i guess we can’t really predict anything lol trying to hold onto hope since this is my top choice
Same here. Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else get an email reiterating that you’re on the waitlist/if you’re still interested?

Reactions: 4 users
Just received a "Waitlist Update" email. Basically says the same thing as the previous WL email; WL is active til July, possibility of admission is considerable, etc

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know who we should email if we want to know how many days a week we will have to be physically present on campus? I live in a neighboring state to NJ and have to decide whether to get a place nearby or commute.

Does anyone know who we should email if we want to know how many days a week we will have to be physically present on campus? I live in a neighboring state to NJ and have to decide whether to get a place nearby or commute.
Good luck with that. I'm an M1 and still have no idea. It's apparently a priority for the school though there has been pushback from my class.

Just got an email from admissions asking if I am still interested in being considered for the program! Interviewed 2/5 and have not received any decision since then

I was just accepted off of the WL. I got an email but didn’t receive a phone call.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
I just got a waitlist update email, very similar to the one from yesterday. But this time it asked if I’m still interested I should reply by noon. It says they’re updating their AMCAS system. Edit - was placed on WL a month ago

I was just accepted off of the WL. I got an email but didn’t receive a phone call.
Congratulations!! The WL emails I got said they will contact by phone if they have an offer. They’re always tossing things up arent they lol

Thank you!
Did the school pop up on the Choose Your Medical School tool right away? Because I don't see it yet.

I got the email too. What are they updating in AMCAS? edit — do you think this is because CTE was yesterday and now they have open spots?

Last edited:
Accepted students- How long did it take to hear back about scholarships?
also, is it possible to get into dermatology on a 3 year track at Hackensack?

Got the WL-revised email last night. Hopefully we can all snag a spot.

Just got a call! OOS with ties 1/24 II never WL.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Did those of you who already sent your final transcripts get an email reminder just now to send your transcripts? I'm wondering if this email was sent to everyone or not because I sent my transcripts weeks ago and got the email. Thanks.

Son just got the call...accepted off WL - in state, interviewed February. Very excited!

• Love
What is the area code/ city of the phone number? I got a missed call from Hackensack

I’ve been interviewed in October and been on the waitlist since January
I replied to the email about the waitlist and yet I haven’t received a reply from them
I’m so done with this mental torture by this school tbh
Like I thought I had a good chance since I interviewed early in the cycle

• Care
Reactions: 3 users