You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Seton Hall
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
Congrats! Wishing you all the best!Finally got the A here but I think I’ll be withdrawing! Hopefully it goes to one of you still waiting 🙂
Just received the A call. OOS. Interviewed on 2/22.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vrz
New Member
So I was unsuccessful calling them, but I was placed on a waitlist a few weeks back. I will try to call again in a week or two to inquire more. I don’t believe there is a high priority list, but if anyone heard differently, it would be cool to know. I interviewed in early January.
Did you have any luck getting in touch with them? I want to ask if/when they’ll start pulling people from the waitlistSo I was unsuccessful calling them, but I was placed on a waitlist a few weeks back. I will try to call again in a week or two to inquire more. I don’t believe there is a high priority list, but if anyone heard differently, it would be cool to know. I interviewed in early January.
Has anyone called or heard anything?
When I called they said the committee hasn't finished making decisions yet and it could be a few more weeksHas anyone called or heard anything?
Just got the call! My first A!!! I'm so excited
Congrats. Do you mind telling us when you interviewed?Just got the call! My first A!!! I'm so excited
Interviewed mid-Feb!Congrats. Do you mind telling us when you interviewed?
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Congrats!Just got the call! My first A!!! I'm so excited
Yes they do. It’s done before you start at the school.@current students, does HMHN drug test prior to matriculation? asking for a friend
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flamingcheetos
Full Member
Congrats!! Was this a post-II decision or were you pulled from the WL?Just got the call! My first A!!! I'm so excited
I called today asking if waitlist movement started already, and they said it has...
I was never on the WLCongrats!! Was this a post-II decision or were you pulled from the WL?
futureOBGYN!
Full Member
If some of you chose to withdraw due to the CTE deadline tomorrow, please update the thread for us WL folks 😊
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
Someone posted a post-II decision last week - acceptance. So I guess a straight acceptance still is not out of the picture.anyone still not have post-II decision? should we be expecting an R at this point lol
yeah true i just figured since someone else posted WL movement has started and today’s the CTE deadline, they might be done giving A’s to people who haven’t heard back at all. But i guess we can’t really predict anything lol trying to hold onto hope since this is my top choiceSomeone posted a post-II decision last week - acceptance. So I guess a straight acceptance still is not out of the picture.
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
Same here. Good luck!yeah true i just figured since someone else posted WL movement has started and today’s the CTE deadline, they might be done giving A’s to people who haven’t heard back at all. But i guess we can’t really predict anything lol trying to hold onto hope since this is my top choice
Anyone else get an email reiterating that you’re on the waitlist/if you’re still interested?
Just received a "Waitlist Update" email. Basically says the same thing as the previous WL email; WL is active til July, possibility of admission is considerable, etc
Does anyone know who we should email if we want to know how many days a week we will have to be physically present on campus? I live in a neighboring state to NJ and have to decide whether to get a place nearby or commute.
Good luck with that. I'm an M1 and still have no idea. It's apparently a priority for the school though there has been pushback from my class.Does anyone know who we should email if we want to know how many days a week we will have to be physically present on campus? I live in a neighboring state to NJ and have to decide whether to get a place nearby or commute.
+1Just got an email from admissions asking if I am still interested in being considered for the program! Interviewed 2/5 and have not received any decision since then
naveelttil
Full Member
+2 , but interviewed the first week of March.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futureOBGYN!
Full Member
I was just accepted off of the WL. I got an email but didn’t receive a phone call.
I just got a waitlist update email, very similar to the one from yesterday. But this time it asked if I’m still interested I should reply by noon. It says they’re updating their AMCAS system. Edit - was placed on WL a month ago
Congratulations!! The WL emails I got said they will contact by phone if they have an offer. They’re always tossing things up arent they lolI was just accepted off of the WL. I got an email but didn’t receive a phone call.
Welcome to the SOM! XDCongratulations!! The WL emails I got said they will contact by phone if they have an offer. They’re always tossing things up arent they lol
futureOBGYN!
Full Member
Thank you!
Did the school pop up on the Choose Your Medical School tool right away? Because I don't see it yet.
Did the school pop up on the Choose Your Medical School tool right away? Because I don't see it yet.
futureOBGYN!
Full Member
Got it. Thanks
futureOBGYN!
Full Member
Accepted students- How long did it take to hear back about scholarships?
also, is it possible to get into dermatology on a 3 year track at Hackensack?
also, is it possible to get into dermatology on a 3 year track at Hackensack?
No for the latterAccepted students- How long did it take to hear back about scholarships?
also, is it possible to get into dermatology on a 3 year track at Hackensack?
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Got it. Thanks
Congrats!I was just accepted off of the WL. I got an email but didn’t receive a phone call.
Got the WL-revised email last night. Hopefully we can all snag a spot.
What is the area code/ city of the phone number? I got a missed call from Hackensack
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it’s 973?What is the area code/ city of the phone number? I got a missed call from Hackensack
If it's 201 that also may be themI think it’s 973?
What is the area code/ city of the phone number? I got a missed call from Hackensack
sadpremedstudent:(
New Member
Got the acceptance call like an hour ago!!! Can't believe this day finally came!!
I’ve been interviewed in October and been on the waitlist since January
I replied to the email about the waitlist and yet I haven’t received a reply from them
I’m so done with this mental torture by this school tbh
Like I thought I had a good chance since I interviewed early in the cycle
I replied to the email about the waitlist and yet I haven’t received a reply from them
I’m so done with this mental torture by this school tbh
Like I thought I had a good chance since I interviewed early in the cycle
I got the email too even though I sent mine like last week through NSC and it was retrieved 5 mins after...Did those of you who already sent your final transcripts get an email reminder just now to send your transcripts? I'm wondering if this email was sent to everyone or not because I sent my transcripts weeks ago and got the email. Thanks.