2020-2021 Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any recommendations for where students tend to live? Any sites to use for off-campus housing?
Bloomfield/Nutley/Clifton is all closest to the school. I know a people in and around Rutherford too.
ipgnj.com -> they have several apartments around the area that are all similar-ish and very nice. A good number live at hillside gardens but it is a little expensive for what you get I think. Aside from IPG apartments, hillside, and random houses, I know a few people at 17 Lackawanna pl Bloomfield. If you are accepted definitely check the facebook chat as well or post, that's a good way to also get roommates.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I understand that orientation was today, but does anyone know if they are still accepting people off of the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
I understand that orientation was today, but does anyone know if they are still accepting people off of the waitlist?
They can for the next 2 weeks, i know of one person who was accepted Friday

Reactions: 1 users
When is the first day of classes? How do you know that they can accept for the next 2 weeks? Thanks
Orientation started today, runs for the next two weeks. I know because I'm a medical student at HMSOM and that's what I was told by someone in the know.

Edit: many people have asked me if they have a chance. Ur chances at this point are near 0 unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users