2019-2020 University of Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me too... I wonder if they just wait listed everyone who interviewed? Did anyone get a rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well well, I stand corrected. I got waitlisted too. Glad they decided to humble me lol

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, can someone PM me with the groupme/ Facebook link ? I was recently accepted as well ! Thank you in advance ☺️.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys! Got the rejection letter today. I was wondering if anyone who got wants to share their stats or atleast vaguely describe them.

I wasn't too intent on going here due to it being really new but I did want to check it out and potentially use an A here for scholarships at other schools. Unfortunately I never even received an interview :/

My stats were quite high so i was wondering if the UH stats were even higher given free tuition or lower due to PC focus and being new but heavy focus on essasy/ECs

thanks!

Hi guys! Got the rejection letter today. I was wondering if anyone who got wants to share their stats or atleast vaguely describe them.

I wasn't too intent on going here due to it being really new but I did want to check it out and potentially use an A here for scholarships at other schools. Unfortunately I never even received an interview :/

My stats were quite high so i was wondering if the UH stats were even higher given free tuition or lower due to PC focus and being new but heavy focus on essasy/ECs

thanks!
I can tell you it was more goal oriented. If your biggest reason was cost, take comfort in knowing that any in state school costs are manageable. I'm honestly surprised that they're still sending out rejections for those that did not get an invite. Anyway, good luck!

Last edited:

thanks!
Maybe you were not convincing enough about wanting to do primary care and live in east Texas.

Hello, can someone PM me with the groupme/ Facebook link ? I was recently accepted as well ! Thank you in advance ☺.
Hi I cant seem to message you. DM me and I will share the groupme/FB link

Rejection email came yesterday around 9pm. Never got an interview even after submitting the secondary on the first day so the rejection wasn't a surprise. Congrats to the new class!

Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted. Congratulations again to the UHCOM inaugural class :) ! Best wishes to everyone!!

Reactions: 4 users
UHCOM's inaugural class demographics

IMG_1796.JPG

Only ~1700 applications!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users