You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Seton Hall
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
According to their e-mail, PTE is on or before April 30th, CTE deadline is June 1st.does anyone know the official commit to enroll deadline? i emailed admissions and they said april 30 but seems a little early....
Just got official pre-II R. Congrats to all accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
confused--
Full Member
I interviewed in Jan and I'm still waiting on a post-II decision. I was hoping it would come out before or on April 30th.Anyone who interviewed in December still waiting to hear back?
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Hope we hear back by Friday. Can’t believe some have been waiting since December
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Thanks and goodluck in your school!Will be withdrawing, hope it goes to one of you! 🙂
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Any more good news for today?!?
Just got the call as well!! Interviewed 2/28
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Congrats!!!Are you IS?Just got the call as well!! Interviewed 2/28
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Congrats!! Are you in IS?I GOT IN!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep!Congrats!!!Are you IS?
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Wow Great!Yep!
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Interview Date Please?
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Wow congrats!!!got in, interview 3/18
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Are you IS?got in, interview 3/18
Congrats! When did you interview?I got accepted as well, IS.
Rooting hard for everyone else still hunting for an A!
Medical school journey1
Full Member
I got accepted as well, IS.
Rooting hard for everyone else still hunting for an A!
Wow. Congrats!!!I got accepted as well, IS.
Rooting hard for everyone else still hunting for an A!
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
Congrats to everyone that received an acceptance so far today!
mattyice4pres
New Member
Congrats to all on acceptances! Be sure to join the facebook group! Facebook 小组
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
Business day is coming to a close and still nothing 🙁
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Same for me 🙁Business day is coming to a close and still nothing 🙁
naveelttil
Full Member
+3 ☹️Same for me 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Any news?
tachyandbrady
New Member
Got the call today as well!
RiseofTheMD
Full Member
Congrats guys! Happy for you!!
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
has anybody not gotten a pre ii R from here yet? i saw above that a few posters did ...so im wondering what that means if anything lmao
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
i had no idea they even gave these. still havent gotten mine which is weird.Just got official pre-II R. Congrats to all accepted!
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
Congrats to you both!
Congrats everyone! Please let us know if you end up withdrawing your A for another school
Withdrew this morning - hoping they offer it to one of you ASAP!! 🤞
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
They said cycle is still open and should hear back within the next week.Any news?
AlicetheDuck
Full Member
I mentioned to them I interviewed already, so I am not sure if they are still sending out interview invites. Sorry I can't be of more help.
rintohsaka
Full Member
withdrew my acceptance, hope it goes to someone! goodluck everyone
apparently they can still offer interviews per the person i contactedhas anybody not gotten a pre ii R from here yet? i saw above that a few posters did ...so im wondering what that means if anything lmao
Medical school journey1
Full Member
Congrats to all who got acceptance!! Good luck to all who is waiting..patience is very important in this medical application cycle Guys ! 👍😊!!
Anyone get an A today? Are they sending them out in any particular order based on interview date or date of secondary app completion?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
theminipremed
Full Member
I just got the acceptance voicemail. Do I call back?? What do I do
tahinitajin
Full Member
Still haven't received a pre-II R from this school🤣 Gonna go withdraw my app just to let them know I don't need them LOLL
NoEyeEyeGuy
Full Member
interesting, when i called they told me their cycle is wrapping up. i guess maybe they got more withdrawals than they planned?apparently they can still offer interviews per the person i contacted