2020-2021 Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know the official commit to enroll deadline? i emailed admissions and they said april 30 but seems a little early....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Please decide lol. A lot of us are waiting for decisions like yours :)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
does anyone know the official commit to enroll deadline? i emailed admissions and they said april 30 but seems a little early....
According to their e-mail, PTE is on or before April 30th, CTE deadline is June 1st.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got official pre-II R. Congrats to all accepted!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Hope we hear back by Friday. Can’t believe some have been waiting since December

• Care
Will be withdrawing, hope it goes to one of you! :)

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
I just missed a phone call from area code 551?...

Members don't see this ad :)
uhh interview was like 3/15 and im IS

Congrats to everyone who got the call today!! Cherish this moment! Hope to see y'all next year. If you have questions definitely let me know.

Reactions: 1 users
Got the call a few hours ago! Interviewed in late Jan

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
has anybody not gotten a pre ii R from here yet? i saw above that a few posters did ...so im wondering what that means if anything lmao

Congrats everyone! Please let us know if you end up withdrawing your A for another school

Withdrew this morning - hoping they offer it to one of you ASAP!! 🤞

• Care
I mentioned to them I interviewed already, so I am not sure if they are still sending out interview invites. Sorry I can't be of more help.

withdrew my acceptance, hope it goes to someone! goodluck everyone

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
has anybody not gotten a pre ii R from here yet? i saw above that a few posters did ...so im wondering what that means if anything lmao
apparently they can still offer interviews per the person i contacted

Congrats to all who got acceptance!! Good luck to all who is waiting..patience is very important in this medical application cycle Guys ! 👍😊!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone get an A today? Are they sending them out in any particular order based on interview date or date of secondary app completion?

Still haven't received a pre-II R from this school:rofl: Gonna go withdraw my app just to let them know I don't need them LOLL

Reactions: 5 users
apparently they can still offer interviews per the person i contacted
interesting, when i called they told me their cycle is wrapping up. i guess maybe they got more withdrawals than they planned?

I wonder if / when they are going to pull from the WL. Will it be after they make decisions on all interviewed applicants still waiting?

Reactions: 2 users