2020-2021 Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know a number I can reach the admissions office at? They make it so hard to get into contact with them...
i honestly just called the main number that was on the admissions website and by luck they've picked up both times i've called in the past 30 days
 
Anyone else out there waiting on a decision post-interview and doesn't have an A? Thoughts on reapplying for next cycle? Do we know if the class is full? I'm fully expecting an R or another WL to add to my collection at this point, I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight.
 
Anyone else out there waiting on a decision post-interview and doesn't have an A? Thoughts on reapplying for next cycle? Do we know if the class is full? I'm fully expecting an R or another WL to add to my collection at this point, I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight.
Yes, I am. Waiting for decisions from 3 schools post-II. I can't sleep! I also was complete between Oct-Nov for all schools, so I might need to re-apply.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else out there waiting on a decision post-interview and doesn't have an A? Thoughts on reapplying for next cycle? Do we know if the class is full? I'm fully expecting an R or another WL to add to my collection at this point, I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight.
I am in the same boat and this school is stressing me out with the constant push back
 
Anyone else out there waiting on a decision post-interview and doesn't have an A? Thoughts on reapplying for next cycle? Do we know if the class is full? I'm fully expecting an R or another WL to add to my collection at this point, I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight.
yup yup yup :nailbiting: I'm trying to stay hopeful but also preparing for the worst (aka reapp ). Really hope we all get some good news soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Might be a stupid question but... can I send the official transcripts that I've downloaded from my undergrad? Or does my undergrad have to send them to HMSOM directly?
 
Got the email a little while ago about sending official transcripts. It also mentions releasing our criminal background checks. How do we do this? Was there a previous email about this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad