2020-2021 Seton Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know a number I can reach the admissions office at? They make it so hard to get into contact with them...

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know a number I can reach the admissions office at? They make it so hard to get into contact with them...
i honestly just called the main number that was on the admissions website and by luck they've picked up both times i've called in the past 30 days

Anyone else out there waiting on a decision post-interview and doesn't have an A? Thoughts on reapplying for next cycle? Do we know if the class is full? I'm fully expecting an R or another WL to add to my collection at this point, I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else out there waiting on a decision post-interview and doesn't have an A? Thoughts on reapplying for next cycle? Do we know if the class is full? I'm fully expecting an R or another WL to add to my collection at this point, I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight.
Yes, I am. Waiting for decisions from 3 schools post-II. I can't sleep! I also was complete between Oct-Nov for all schools, so I might need to re-apply.

Reactions: 1 users
I am in the same boat and this school is stressing me out with the constant push back

yup yup yup :nailbiting: I'm trying to stay hopeful but also preparing for the worst (aka reapp ). Really hope we all get some good news soon!

Did they announce how many days first year students will be on campus in person next year?

also withdrew my acceptance, hope it goes to one of you asap!! good luck!

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Received a half-tuition scholarship offer last week but after much thought, I withdrew my acceptance. Fingers crossed for everyone on the waitlist!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
I interviewed in late January (1/20), but I still haven't heard back with an admissions decision. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in late January (1/20), but I still haven't heard back with an admissions decision. Is anyone else in the same boat?
yup interviewed 2/4 and nothing :// kinda just waiting for the R atp

Has there been any update on where to send final transcripts and vaccination records?

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Have there been any post-interview R’s reported on this thread? Or has everyone who’s been interviewed either been A or WL?

Not sure, but it seems pretty late in the game. Have you tried contacting them?
yeah i did but the response I got was kind of vague. I didnt want to press the mattter as the person on phone did not seem to be in a good mood. lol. also sent an email but no response sadly.

Has anyone heard any news this week regarding A/W/Rs?
Still waiting for post II decision, I interviewed 1/24. A coworker of mine recieved a pre II R yesterday stating that their cycle has ended - so hopefully they send out decisions soon.

Any current student know if we get our own white coat before m1?

Any current student know if we get our own white coat before m1?
just got the email about final transcripts and says the white coat ceremony date is "TBD" with "more info to follow," so I expect to hear about that in 3-6 weeks lol

• Haha
Might be a stupid question but... can I send the official transcripts that I've downloaded from my undergrad? Or does my undergrad have to send them to HMSOM directly?

Might be a stupid question but... can I send the official transcripts that I've downloaded from my undergrad? Or does my undergrad have to send them to HMSOM directly?
I would have undergrad send it to them directly..just my opinion

Got the email a little while ago about sending official transcripts. It also mentions releasing our criminal background checks. How do we do this? Was there a previous email about this?

Interviewed in Jan and finally got a post-II A last week. Withdrew my A a few days ago so hopefully one of you guys will get it!! Rooting for y'all!:biglove:

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Wonder if they have acceptances queued up? There's no way they meet every week to re-review all interviewed applicants right?

What is the admissions phone number? I havent heard back since my jan interview. And i just want to know what happened to my application lol

Has anyone received any pre-II R? Haven’t heard back and I’m trying to gauge if they are still interviewing or done this cycle

Has anybody heard anything lately about post-interview decisions or called admissions?

What is the admissions phone number? I havent heard back since my jan interview. And i just want to know what happened to my application lol
973.275.4838. I haven’t called recently as I’m WL

does anyone know if there is a deposit due by their CTE deadline.. havent heard anything about that and its approaching

Has anyone recently accepted gotten their financial aid package yet?