2019-2020 University of Pennsylvania

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any calls from MS?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was anyone else also asked what other schools you’re considering during the call? And any insight on this? I thought it was abit awkward haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call a few minutes ago! Interviewer was AB but someone else called

Reactions: 3 users
Wait I also don't have PSOM on choose your medical school... could that be the give away?

I don’t think anyone has it.

They said in the call that the email/official letter would come later and iirc schools manually input into the CYMS tool so they’ll probably do it when letters go out

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call around 12:30ish. It wasn't my interviewer. I think calls are still going out.

Reactions: 4 users
I just got the call from my interviewer!!! I'm shaking!! don't lose hope kids calls are still happening!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think they'll make any calls tomorrow?

Are all the calls already done for today?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Alright, accepting that it's going to be a no for me. Congratulations to everyone accepted today and congrats to everyone who made it this far. A/W/R, you were in the tip top tier of applicants this year. You should be so proud of how high you climbed. Remember that we will have a rewarding, successful career in this field and have proven we belong. Peace out I'm going to go burn this hat.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
I'm starting a Perelman hat collection. If anyone has one to offload, please let me know.

Also, just wondering if any of you accepted folks interviewed with D-BF?

Was just thinking... Who out there is a cat and who is a Joker?

CEF276F8-02FF-44A9-A18E-51062A343655.jpeg
5F89E24F-B733-4532-9879-06C5ABDAB117.jpeg

how do we know calls won't go out tomorrow?
Calls are supposed to go out tomorrow.
I double-checked that I didn’t get one today, so that is pretty good confirmation. #CallMePlox!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
you called the admissions office?
I mean... I wouldn’t say that I called them per se, but I’d say I called it. At least if they call me tomorrow, then I called it today. If not, then I suppose I have to call off my called it today based on not being called tomorrow.

• Hmm
  • Okay...
I mean... I wouldn’t say that I called them per se, but I’d say I called it. At least if they call me tomorrow, then I called it today. If not, then I suppose I have to call off my called it today based on not being called tomorrow.
Sorry. :( It sounded better in my head. lol

• Haha
Do calls ever happen on multiple days? I’m surprised they apparently called at least 160 people today...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Got the call today! I asked her to double check twice...this Mayo debacle got me traumatized. Still in shock...

Who else is refreshing their email waiting for that R? #funthingstodo

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
A bit late to the party, but accepted yesterday via phone call! Completely stoked! Was my top choice all cycle!

Reactions: 6 users
Portal is updated

Waitlisted

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
WL as well. Do they do post I Rs or is every1 WLd?

• Sad
WL as well. Not even disappointed tbh, I'm just glad that I've heard back from all but one school and the cycle is finally almost over

WL. "Best guess: 12-20" are being admitted off the waitlist. ouuuchhh-y

Edited incorrect info

Last edited:
  • Angry