You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Vanderbilt
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's Van-D-day 😱View attachment 289980
Maybe? Hopefully? They said they'll be calling into the weekend!
I am either about to love this thread or hate it tomorrow lol. Good luck everyone, this is my absolute top choice!!
Omg saw this before bed last night and had a DREAM that you got in
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hahaha I hope it comes true for all of us 🙂Omg saw this before bed last night and had a DREAM that you got in
D
deleted993768
AHH why would the MSTP office send their december newsletter this morning???!?! Oh my my little heart
I saw this message, opened my email, and still had a mini heart attack when I saw the newsletter.
Still nobody, huh? Maybe we got all worked up for nothing and tomorrow is the day
Your daily reminder that this process, for lack of a better word, sucks
No dog in the fight for me, but wish you guys good luck! My autobiography didn't work at Vandy. So long..
So...same time tomorrow, y'all?
the_expert
Full Member
really hate to see it haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do yall think they would even start these on a weekend? Or are we waiting till Monday
When I spoke to the admissions office yesterday they said they were hoping to begin calling today and continue into the weekend. They also called on the weekend in 2016!
When I spoke to the admissions office yesterday they said they were hoping to begin calling today and continue into the weekend. They also called on the weekend in 2016!
Hm, maybe they aren’t concerned with it being in any sort of business hour? Maybe they’ll spring it on us at dinner time!!!
D
deleted972488
But it’s Friday... guess I’ll skip happy hour today?Hm, maybe they aren’t concerned with it being in any sort of business hour? Maybe they’ll spring it on us at dinner time!!!
But it’s Friday... guess I’ll skip happy hour today?
I mean if you get the call during happy hour, it'll be even happier hour!
But it’s Friday... guess I’ll skip happy hour today?
Hahaha I skipped the gym this am because if I am going to get the call I don’t want to be at the gym smfh vandy is ruining my body
But it’s Friday... guess I’ll skip happy hour today?
Nonsense, stress and anxiety tears make an excellent garnish to whatever you're drinking, particular bourbon
Vandy if you accept me I'll listen to Dolly Parton for the next 3 hours
D
deleted972488
I mean if you get the call during happy hour, it'll be even happier hour!
I was more worried about the possibility of getting a phone call while sloshed.Nonsense, stress and anxiety tears make an excellent garnish to whatever you're drinking, particular bourbon
I’ll probably do this anyway tbhVandy if you accept me I'll listen to Dolly Parton for the next 3 hours
the_expert
Full Member
vandy if you accept me i will learn how to ride a horse and use it as my primary form of transport.
Vandy if you accept me I'll dress like an old-timey commodore and actually attend football games
Man I don't know if I can top that. Guess you are getting the A today lmaovandy if you accept me i will learn how to ride a horse and use it as my primary form of transport.
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
xlymphocyte
Full Member
R just now
I’m in!!!! AAAAAHHAHAHAHGAGAGAG
I withdrew 10 mins ago and I got the R lol
Just got the pre-II R as well. Complete 9/2.
There goes my hope of a trip to Nashville, lol.
There goes my hope of a trip to Nashville, lol.
Just got the pre-II R as well. Complete 9/2.
There goes my hope of a trip to Nashville, lol.
+1
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
IT BEGINSSSSSSSI’m in!!!! AAAAAHHAHAHAHGAGAGAG
Pre II R
Same! Withdrew this morning LOLI withdrew 10 mins ago and I got the R lol
my question now is on my silly spread sheet, where am I gonna put Vandy in? the R pile or the W pile? oh oh, I also have to make that nifty chart where my applications split into II's, R's, H's and whatnot lol.Same! Withdrew this morning LOL
D
deleted972488
R pile.my question now is on my silly spread sheet, where am I gonna put Vandy in? the R pile or the W pile? oh oh, I also have to make that nifty chart where my applications split into II's, R's, H's and whatnot lol.
lmao, unpre-empted R pile.R pile.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm pretty sure the decision to R you was not made today, and its certainly not made by the office staff. They probably havent even read my or your withdrawal yet... they are busy with acceptances and sending out these notices. It's an R for suremy question now is on my silly spread sheet, where am I gonna put Vandy in? the R pile or the W pile? oh oh, I also have to make that nifty chart where my applications split into II's, R's, H's and whatnot lol.
Pre-II R. Weird phrasing on the rejection email. Feel bad for people who read that and had wanted to go to vandy badly.
my question now is on my silly spread sheet, where am I gonna put Vandy in? the R pile or the W pile? oh oh, I also have to make that nifty chart where my applications split into II's, R's, H's and whatnot lol.
Pre-II R. Weird phrasing on the rejection email. Feel bad for people who read that and had wanted to go to vandy badly.
Right lmao, it was honestly a really strange way to put it
I found it decent enough though.Pre-II R. Weird phrasing on the rejection email. Feel bad for people who read that and had wanted to go to vandy badly.