2020-2021 Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (ARCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my acceptance as well! Really hope one of you gets it! Best of luck friends!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
any other 11/17 interviewees waiting in agony? 🙃

I’m trying to send thank you cards but having trouble finding address for the community member that interviewed me. Should I just send it to ARCOM?

Yes, the admissions office should be able to forward it to them

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call about an hour ago!! Accepted!! 😁😁😁

Reactions: 4 users
Just gave up my seat, hope it helps someone out. Good luck everyone.

got the call 😭 can’t believe it!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
Sure!
cGPA 3.77, sGPA 3.65, MCAT 502
Non-trad, ORM
~2000 hours working in research
hellaaa clinical hours (7600 as a scribe, 2000+ in a hospital lab)
Maybe 400 hrs total volunteering scattered throughout, most of it came from being a track coach lol

Last edited:
Accepted! Interview 11/17. Does anybody know if ARCOM gives out merit scholarship offers before the deposit is due?

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted and interviewed 11/17! Did y'all get an email for acceptance after the call, they said they will send it later, but I haven't received it yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if ARCOM has need based scholarships/grants in addition to the federal financial aid you receive? Does anyone know?

Hi everyone! hope you all have been doing fantastic. I just want to make sure that the Matriculation checklist should only have the last 3 tasks "Login to Castlebranch," "Polio Vaccinations," and "Standard Immunization Forms." (after we turn in the matriculation agreement form and the $2000 deposit).

Thank you!

Hi everyone! hope you all have been doing fantastic. I just want to make sure that the Matriculation checklist should only have the last 3 tasks "Login to Castlebranch," "Polio Vaccinations," and "Standard Immunization Forms." (after we turn in the matriculation agreement form and the $2000 deposit).

Thank you!

That’s what mine is showing.
IMG_1008.jpg

Same. But what's castlebranch?

Will be turning down my acceptance here. Hopefully it goes to one of you great people!

Withdrew my A. I love this school and it was my first acceptance so it was hard decision for me but I know it will go to another great applicant, wish you all the best! :)

What’s with like 15 people giving up seats in the last week or so? Is there some awful press release I missed or something?!?

What’s with like 15 people giving up seats in the last week or so? Is there some awful press release I missed or something?!?
I think it’s probably because of the upcoming deposit deadline so people are withdrawing other acceptances. I haven’t heard anything awful about this school, for me i would have loved to come here but I decided to go to a school closer to home.

First deposit deadline soon so all the people with multiple acceptances would probably decline this school for another school closer or more established. Schools without a match-list usually have a lot of people declining, and if anything shady did happen to occur that would cause some movement as well. Expect a handful of people to drop after each deposit deadline listed on traffic guidelines.

it’s normal, and it happens with every school. I withdrew my acceptances and IIs from other schools today

Hey, where did you pay your deposit online?
I logged into the place where you scheduled your interview and did secondary, i think it is called PURL. I clicked on pay the deposit online and it then redirects you to student portal where you have an option to make a payment. You can download the matricualtion instruction document from your PURL to find out how to pay as well.

Did anyone get a confirmation email after paying the deposit?
Yes, I got a confirmation email after a few hours from making the deposit. As long as it shows that you paid the deposit in your student portal, you should be good

Are you supposed to get an email after you submitted the matriculation agreement?

Just got the call for an A today, interview 12/4!

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed 12/4 and just got the call this am! I’ve already accepted a seat somewhere else so hopefully the spot goes to someone here!

My seat in this class was released yesterday. This was my first interview and acceptance, so it was bittersweet, but I'm choosing between two schools that fit me better (PLFSOM and CCOM). I will continue to hang around here because this is a really positive group, though. Good luck to all.