soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! when were you complete?Just got the II!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! when were you complete?Just got the II!
Thank you! 8/6Congrats! when were you complete?
Creighton seems like they are very interested in only specific updates (here they are copy-pasted from their website).
"Once your file is complete, the Committee on Admissions encourages you to provide updates to your application. The Committee appreciates receiving the following updates:
I'd written an update about some research projects I'm involved in at work. That doesn't technically fit in these categories, but I assume that's an update that many applicants may have. Should I just go ahead and upload it, or should I contact admissions to ask them?
- Grade updates for coursework in progress during the time of application
- Shadowing experiences
- Clinical experiences
- Non-medical service experiences"
Yes, this is how my portal looks now. I interviewed on 11/9Has anyone who interviewed have their portal changed? My thank you for interviewing disappeared and it looks like what it did when I originally submitted my secondary..
That's what I was thinking too. From earlier posts, it seems like they've moved away from releasing decisions on any days other than Mondaysi think a wave of acceptances will go out on Monday.
Huge congratulations! I was put on the alternate list, just checked now.ACCEPTED!! I am shaking, I’m so excited!! This was my first choice 🙂
Info session 11/13HUGE CONGRATS!! when was your information session
They waitlist virtually everyone with an interview that doesn’t get an ADoes anyone know how many people get put on the alternate list and how many get off?
I don't have an answer for you but I love your dogComplete 8/12, MCAT 511 GPA 3.7, completed physiology this semester with an A. Wondering if anyone with similar stats have gotten an II? Heard zip, applied to AZ campus.
I have similar stats and interviewed a month ago. My first A! I also chose the AZ campus. Keep the hope up! With the new campus, there is an increased number of seats, so still definitely possible to get an interview.Complete 8/12, MCAT 511 GPA 3.7, completed physiology this semester with an A. Wondering if anyone with similar stats have gotten an II? Heard zip, applied to AZ campus.
Hahahha, thank you! That made my day 🙂I don't have an answer for you but I love your dog
Awesome, thanks for the reply and CONGRATULATIONS!!!I have similar stats and interviewed a month ago. My first A! I also chose the AZ campus. Keep the hope up! With the new campus, there is an increased number of seats, so still definitely possible to get an interview.
Congrats! Stats?Conditional Acceptance today! 😁 First A after getting WLed at 4 DO schools...can't believe it
Congrats! Stats?
Congrats on the acceptance!! when did you interview, btw?? i think they said decisions roll out on the 14th and 21st but it might be different for those who interviewed on different dates...Conditional Acceptance today! 😁 First A after getting WLed at 4 DO schools...can't believe it
Congrats on the acceptance!! when did you interview, btw?? i think they said decisions roll out on the 14th and 21st but it might be different for those who interviewed on different dates...
oh how strange... i interviewed in the same block/same info session but i really hope they'll get back to us soon ...ty anyways !I had my info session on 11/20, if your portal status no longer has the "Thank you for interviewing message" up top it means a decision has been made
I think during our info session they told us we're a big group so they're splitting us up into two groups... one group will get decisions on the 14th and the other on the 21st!oh how strange... i interviewed in the same block/same info session but i really hope they'll get back to us soon ...ty anyways !
+1Complete mid August and silence still
+1Complete mid August and silence still
I think general timeline is fine.When sending an update, should we note the exact date we did things or can we give a general timeline?
Hang in there! Alternate is better than R, and there's still a lot of the season left.Alternate list this morning. My only II so far this year, rough :/
At least it’s not a rejection, chin up and good luck! It’s not over til it’s overAlternate list this morning. My only II so far this year, rough :/
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.