-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Illinois
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Worried All the time
Full Member
Same QHave they stopped sending II?
Anyone have any idea when we'll get our campus placements? I know they said sometime in Spring, but just curious if someone knows an estimated date. I was accepted in Mid-January if that helps. Same for our financial aid letter; anyone know when we get those? TIA!
Still waiting, been accepted since October 16th 😞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ice cheems
Full Member
If you look through the thread, they sent IIs both this week and the last, so I would imagine they aren't done yetHave they stopped sending II?
Nope. Assuming tomorrow at this pointdid anyone that interviewed hear back today?
premed-princess
Full Member
I received my campus placement 2 weeks ago and was accepted mid-december. I did reach out to ask about it, and recieved my placement only a few days later so it doesn't hurt to ask.Anyone have any idea when we'll get our campus placements? I know they said sometime in Spring, but just curious if someone knows an estimated date. I was accepted in Mid-January if that helps. Same for our financial aid letter; anyone know when we get those? TIA!
I was accepted in November. At the time, they said they expected campus placement to be released in December. I still haven’t received anything.Anyone have any idea when we'll get our campus placements? I know they said sometime in Spring, but just curious if someone knows an estimated date. I was accepted in Mid-January if that helps. Same for our financial aid letter; anyone know when we get those? TIA!
I emailed them today so we’ll see what happens.
Alive_Orange_8169
Full Member
Thanks for sharing. Did you happen to apply to any of the scholarly concentrations?I received my campus placement 2 weeks ago and was accepted mid-december. I did reach out to ask about it, and recieved my placement only a few days later so it doesn't hurt to ask.
I emailed them this morning and they emailed me right back saying they plan on releasing mass campus placements in the next 2 weeks.
On another note I also did the plan to enroll for UIC on the AMCAS website and it feels so good and strange at the same time. I went to Urbana-Champaign for my jr and sr year of undergrad nearly a decade ago and now I’m going back to the same university albeit a different campus. Life is strange like that I guess lol but I am looking forward to this next phase in my career!
On another note I also did the plan to enroll for UIC on the AMCAS website and it feels so good and strange at the same time. I went to Urbana-Champaign for my jr and sr year of undergrad nearly a decade ago and now I’m going back to the same university albeit a different campus. Life is strange like that I guess lol but I am looking forward to this next phase in my career!
Thank you for finding this out! I have been so anxious lately about finding out where I'll be spending the next 4+ years of my life lolI emailed them this morning and they emailed me right back saying they plan on releasing mass campus placements in the next 2 weeks.
On another note I also did the plan to enroll for UIC on the AMCAS website and it feels so good and strange at the same time. I went to Urbana-Champaign for my jr and sr year of undergrad nearly a decade ago and now I’m going back to the same university albeit a different campus. Life is strange like that I guess lol but I am looking forward to this next phase in my career!
Where were you placed?I received my campus placement 2 weeks ago and was accepted mid-december. I did reach out to ask about it, and recieved my placement only a few days later so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Received a response this morning. They updated my portal, and I’ve been placed at Chicago. They didn’t say anything about financial aid.I was accepted in November. At the time, they said they expected campus placement to be released in December. I still haven’t received anything.
I emailed them today so we’ll see what happens.
Received a response this morning. They updated my portal, and I’ve been placed at Chicago. They didn’t say anything about financial aid.
I wish my email response also gave a campus placement 😭. Now I’m worried and thinking that I won’t get my top choice 😕.
Did y’all get an email or a portal change for decisions ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't!Did y’all get an email or a portal change for decisions ?
We’ll hear later in the eveningDid y’all get an email or a portal change for decisions ?
Should be around 6pm est based on a previous post lolI haven't!
ice cheems
Full Member
AYOOO I-L-L!! Which campus are you preffing first?I emailed them this morning and they emailed me right back saying they plan on releasing mass campus placements in the next 2 weeks.
On another note I also did the plan to enroll for UIC on the AMCAS website and it feels so good and strange at the same time. I went to Urbana-Champaign for my jr and sr year of undergrad nearly a decade ago and now I’m going back to the same university albeit a different campus. Life is strange like that I guess lol but I am looking forward to this next phase in my career!
6 PM?!!? The wait is killing me 😂We’ll hear later in the evening
Should be around 6pm est based on a previous post lol
IAintNeverSeen2Pretty...
Full Member
Accepted to RMED Program via phone call
NeedAnotherNap
Full Member
Congratulations! Did you have an interview process too? And were you already assigned to rockford?Accepted to RMED Program via phone call
IAintNeverSeen2Pretty...
Full Member
I interviewed 1/29 (RMED faculty and then MMIs). They haven't said I was assigned to Rockford, but I know that's where I'd be going hahaCongratulations! Did you have an interview process too? And were you already assigned to rockford?
NeedAnotherNap
Full Member
Congratulations, that’s so exciting! Good luck!I interviewed 1/29 (RMED faculty and then MMIs). They haven't said I was assigned to Rockford, but I know that's where I'd be going haha
For those that got accepted or deferred decision, did the admissions office call or email you?
Alive_Orange_8169
Full Member
Just emailed, and received my placement! Not sure if this is related, but I’m OOS.
WhatDoYouKnow
Full Member
Your campus placement? Just out of curiosity when were you accepted?Just emailed, and received my placement! Not sure if this is related, but I’m OOS.
lovethatjourney4me
Full Member
For those that got accepted or deferred decision, did the admissions office call or email you?
WhatDoYouKnow
Full Member
I got my acceptance email at 5pm CT on Friday back in January.For those that got accepted or deferred decision, did the admissions office call or email you?
Alive_Orange_8169
Full Member
Yes, my campus placement. Accepted in January.Your campus placement? Just out of curiosity when were you accepted?
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Nope. Just one email after my interview when they met, saying they haven't made a decision, but nothing since. And this was in October.For those that got accepted or deferred decision, did the admissions office call or email you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you apply to any scholarly concentrations? I've been wondering where I'm going to end up since nov.Yes, my campus placement. Accepted in January.
Alive_Orange_8169
Full Member
I did not, though I wish I had!Did you apply to any scholarly concentrations? I've been wondering where I'm going to end up since nov.
pink_lily09
Full Member
Anyone getting an acceptance call today, could you please ask if they're sending out anymore IIs? It's been so hard to reach the school and haven't heard back since I submitted app in July
D
deleted895369
GOT THE A RIGHT NOW!!! Interviewed 2/2
Congrats!!!! 🙂 Did they email or call you?GOT THE A RIGHT NOW!!! Interviewed 2/2
Portal or email?GOT THE A RIGHT NOW!!! Interviewed 2/2
And congrats!!Portal or email?
D
deleted895369
Email!Portal or email?
Just got the acceptance email at 3:42 PM
ORM, OOS
ORM, OOS
ice cheems
Full Member
not me desperately refreshing my inbox every two seconds
lovethatjourney4me
Full Member
ADMITTED! Two months on delayed decision. I truly never thought this day would come. Keeping fingers crossed for anyone still waiting!
Are we able to ask why we were put on delayed decision or do we need to wait for a bit?
SameeeeeDelayed decision just now 🙁 I'm really bummed I thought I had this one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ice cheems
Full Member
+1, actually might cry lmaoDelayed decision just now 🙁 I'm really bummed I thought I had this one
May I know when did you get the email?got the A! First one 🙂🙂. I’m so excited
doctortall2017
Full Member
My First acceptance!!! OOS! I am super happy about it.
I am rooting for all of you with delayed decision and really hope that the ones who did not get an acceptance here get it somewhere else.
I am rooting for all of you with delayed decision and really hope that the ones who did not get an acceptance here get it somewhere else.
WhatDoYouKnow
Full Member
Did they email you for the placement? when did you get accepted?Congrats to those accepted today! I just got my campus placement of Chicago!