Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol, it's probably your poor attitude that they picked up on and therefore disregarded whatever high stats you have. I wrote a powerful essay and demonstrated years of hospital work and commitment to service and got a secondary, even though my mcat score was below their minimum. It's not all a numbers game. There are TONS of people who have killer stats, but not all of those people have the personal qualifications to be a doctor..If you’re referring to my post, I said what I said. People aren’t entitled, because they would like an institution that actually is efficient, timely and not all over the place. It’s not attractive. Especially when there are so many “standards” and requirements set forth for students.
I’m not saying people aren’t being entitled but they are entitled to feel how they choose. From what I see, most people expected better, considering their metrics and Meharry dropped the ball. We know this from people within the institution. There are plenty of us with excellent high yield stats who did not get a secondary, for people with lower stats. So keep that in mind while you ride your high horse.
And some of us got into school elsewhere so we’re good with our entitlement.