2020-2021 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it can elucidate (1) you have some idea of one of the most important aspects of our healthcare system, of which you will be an integral part & (2) you know how to explore different sides of an issue, land on a side, and defend it calmly and maturely and not get flustered.
And having half the interview Qs healthcare policy addresses this? Lmao

Respectfully, this is just straight baloney, if one engages in a debate, they should know information about the topic than this "push them into the battlefield and have them defend their position based on ignorance."

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Withdrawing my app from the waitlist, best of luck everyone!

Reactions: 9 users
Have any lucky souls been pulled from the WL since the 16th-ish? It sounds like a couple A’s were let go of. (Obvi not everyone is on SDN and not everyone posts - just fishing for hope 🤣)

• Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
YALL!! I just got accepted to noorda com!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
What the heck did I miss? All the bunny talk everywhere all the sudden, and when did the title of this thread change? 😂

• Haha
What the heck did I miss? All the bunny talk everywhere all the sudden, and when did the title of this thread change? 😂
LOL. So many threads have been doing this and I had never been more confused in my life. Easter is a huge day for me but I just couldn't wrap my head around all the bunny talk hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
LOL. So many threads have been doing this and I had never been more confused in my life. Easter is a huge day for me but I just couldn't wrap my head around all the bunny talk hahahahahahaha

If anyone wants the SDN dictionary for today:

SDN A p r i l f o o l s Guide

G y n g y n = bunnybunny
L e e = Lord of the Bunnies
G o r o = Easter Bunny
L i z z y M = BunnyM
A n y o n e = anybunny
P r e m e d = chick
I n t e r v i e w = Easter egg hunt
G P A = treats!
M C A T = flowers
L e t t e r = message in a bottle
A d m i s s i o n s = demons
A p p l i c a t i o n = Easter egg collection
A p p l i c a n t s = Peeps
W a i t l i s t = purgatory
M e d i c a l s c h o o l = Easter basket
P a n i c = hippity-hop
M e d s t u d e n t = egg
R e s i d e n t = bunny
A t t e n d i n g = rabbit
F i n a n c i a l a i d = jelly beans
M u l t i p l e = multiply like rabbits
U n d e r g r a d = bunny training
T h a n k y o u = Bless you
D a t a = foolishness

🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

If anybunny wants the SDN dictionary for today:

SDN A p r i l f o o l s Guide

G y n g y n = bunnybunny
L e e = Lord of the Bunnies
G o r o = Easter Bunny
L i z z y M = BunnyM
A n y o n e = anybunny
P r e m e d = chick
I n t e r v i e w = Easter egg hunt
G P A = treats!
M C A T = flowers
L e t t e r = message in a bottle
A d m i s s i o n s = demons
A p p l i c a t i o n = Easter egg collection
A p p l i c a n t s = Peeps
W a i t l i s t = purgatory
M e d i c a l s c h o o l = Easter basket
P a n i c = hippity-hop
M e d s t u d e n t = egg
R e s i d e n t = bunny
A t t e n d i n g = rabbit
F i n a n c i a l a i d = jelly beans
M u l t i p l e = multiply like rabbits
U n d e r g r a d = bunny training
T h a n k y o u = Bless you
D a t a = foolishness

🤪
Here I was thinking some schools were really mailing out messages in a bottle, I am so extremely done with myself AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA

Here I was thinking some schools were really mailing out messages in a bottle, I am so extremely done with myself AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA
Same. I was really starting to question my understanding of the word "bottle."

• Haha
Received email for feedback sessions to sign up for. I guess they are 20 min sessions you have to sign up for in advance.

I
Where in Utah is there a larger group of POC?
I would assume SLC just because there are more tech companies there - likely more diversity. There are a couple of religious temples in South Jordan as well from what I found in Google

When will the next waitlist update be available?

• Sad
Hey all. Had my feedback session. There were a few golden nuggets I was given regarding specific info about my personal statement and another topic on my app. Other than that I was given confirmation of my contingency plan which I had already designed prior to my feedback session. My perspective of my shortcomings was aligned with their notes.

Overall was short and sweet. Worth doing but not earth shattering. I appreciate that they offer this feedback opportunity so I think everyone should take advantage of the commentary which most programs will never take the time to do.

Best of luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hey all. Had my feedback session. There were a few golden nuggets I was given regarding specific about my personal statement and another topic on my app. Other than that I was given confirmation of my contingency plan which I had already designed prior to my feedback session. My perspective of my shortcomings was aligned with their notes.

Overall was short and sweet. Worth doing but not earth shattering. I appreciate that they offer this feedback opportunity so I think everyone should take advantage of the commentary which most programs will never take the time to do.

Best of luck everyone!
Thank you so much for sharing with us. 🙂

How does one go about getting a feedback session?
I'm pretty sure they emailed all applicants who were waitlisted. If you can't find one in your mailbox then just email them.

since accepted students day is this weekend, is WL movement ceasing?

They said in my feedback session today that they still expect waitlist movement throughout the month and into May as accepted/deposited students hear back from other schools they may also be waitlisted at.

They said in my feedback session today that they still expect waitlist movement throughout the month and into May as accepted/deposited students hear back from other schools they may also be waitlisted at.
How about June and beyond, I wonder?

Will be withdrawing my acceptance from this school and hope it goes to one of you. I would like to say that I spoke to many students currently on the waitlist and feel for all of you. It's discouraging to hear how Noorda-COM has handled their waitlist and their total lack of transparency. I hope everything works out for you all, whether it's here or elsewhere!

Reactions: 13 users
There are still a very, very limited number of spots left, from what I've heard. So if you're at the top of the list there is still a chance you might get an A soon.

There are still a very, very limited number of spots left, from what I've heard. So if you're at the top of the list there is still a chance you might get an A soon.

Can you share any insight as to how you know this? It’s exciting info but I don’t wanna get too excited 😝

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Any other accepted students planning to release their acceptance? Seems like there's no more hope for us on the wait-list.😭

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my acceptance just now. I am rooting for one fo y'all.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I withdrew my acceptance today, good luck to those who are waiting to hear back from Noorda! Hope it goes to one of you!

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Accepted off of the waitlist on 05/06!!! Interviewed early January and was listed as top-tier. Manifesting for everyone else still waiting for a decision!!

Reactions: 3 users