2020-2021 Nova Southeastern (MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had emailed in January if they accept updates and such and how long their cycle goes and they told me that they hold interviews through the beginning of May! Perhaps they review and have sent all by end of March and they're scheduled out through May?
admissions told me the same thing today! they review apps through March and interview through the first week of May!
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone! I was wondering, because NSU MD only accepts 50 students in the class, is there an overall application tracker to see how many acceptances have been given out to gauge where they are in the cycle? I know some schools release this information and have a public application tracker..
I don’t think there is, but I think they accept 2-3x their class size!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II as well. Complete mid-July. Can anyone talk about how they prepared for the interview and what their experience was like?
This was probably the most chill interview I attended. The beginning portion is mainly just learning about how financial aid works and what the curriculum is like (which, honestly, learning about the curriculum was my absolute favorite part of the entire day). Afterward, you talk with students and get a feel for what NSU is like. From what I could remember, the only "interview" portion is the PBL type session which you can't really prepare for. Just embrace the experience and be yourself! 🙂
 
How long after the interview does it typically take to receive an update? Also, any tips for the VITA?

They said 3-4 weeks max but they are all caught up right now so it is likely sooner- they said their timeframe is an “under-promise and over-deliver” approach. VITA is easy, it’s a little like Casper but much easier since you can talk instead of type.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! I submitted my secondary application literally the day of the deadline (Feb. 28). I probably don’t have a shot, but can anyone confirm they would even consider an app that late for IIs? Haven’t been following the thread super closely, but it looks like students are receiving interview invites now after being complete much earlier in the cycle. Thank you all so much!
 
Last edited:
web site says around 50 seats, but when i called to check the status, i kind of heard 200, now i am not sure if i heard correctly
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! I submitted my secondary application literally the day of the deadline (Feb. 28). I probably don’t have a shot, but can anyone confirm they would even consider an app that late for IIs? Haven’t been following the thread super closely, but it looks like students are receiving interview invites now after being complete much earlier in the cycle. Thank you all so much!
Yes llama.