You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Nova Southeastern (MD)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats on the II! For data collecting purposes, how far are they scheduling interviews out for?II today. Complete 09/25. IS.
Late JanuaryCongrats on the II! For data collecting purposes, how far are they scheduling interviews out for?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlist today. Interviewed 1/8
Never fear, the MSAR profile for Nova says that they waitlist 150-200 people and 125 people are accepted off the waitlist!Waitlist today. Interviewed 1/8
superintroduction
Full Member
are they still interviewing? seems like its been a while since i heard of an interview coming out of nova
Yes. They will interview until late in cycleare they still interviewing? seems like its been a while since i heard of an interview coming out of nova
superintroduction
Full Member
ok thanks! do you know till how late? sent them a letter recently and really praying it does somethingYes. They will interview until late in cycle
Super late. I think April they said. They also hold off on a lot of As cuz they rank different interview cohorts. So like they want to be able to compare Jan cohort so a feb or March cohort.ok thanks! do you know till how late? sent them a letter recently and really praying it does something
D
deleted1080668
They sent out an interview last Thursday!are they still interviewing? seems like its been a while since i heard of an interview coming out of nova
nopeFor anyone scheduled for the interview this month, any zoom link sent out yet?
anyone else II since last thursday?
do they accept updates?
Yes. Email Jaime Reid.do they accept updates?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whats the email address?Yes. Email Jaime Reid.
[email protected]whats the email address?
u rock thank you!!!
I emailed to ask 4 days ago and they told me to send it as a pdf to their admissions email!do they accept updates?
Nontraddddds
Full Member
Are we supposed to get a complete email after submitting our secondary?
D
deleted1080668
I got an email titled “Secondary Submission Confirmation” and one titled “Payment Confirmation” after submitting!Are we supposed to get a complete email after submitting our secondary?
Nontraddddds
Full Member
I have a fee waiver so I didnt get the "Payment Confirmation" email. I guess my application is complete then. Is there a link to check our status? And do you know how far in the cycle they interview? Thank youI got an email titled “Secondary Submission Confirmation” and one titled “Payment Confirmation” after submitting!
D
deleted1080668
Did you get the secondary submission confirmation email? That’s the one that shows ur complete. And not sure, but I would check out last year’s SDN to see! There’s still some time 🙂 best wishes!I have a fee waiver so I didnt get the "Payment Confirmation" email. I guess my application is complete then. Is there a link to check our status? And do you know how far in the cycle they interview? Thank you
Edit: looks like they interview through April @Nontraddddds
Last edited by a moderator:
Please note her name is spelled Jamie ^^u rock thank you!!!
I believe early Feb there are scheduled interviews but I don't see a reason why it won't go well into March. GL GLAnd do you know how far in the cycle they interview? Thank you
What is the class size for the MD class? I'm seeing different numbers online than what I'm getting the impression of on here.
I think it is right around 50What is the class size for the MD class? I'm seeing different numbers online than what I'm getting the impression of on here.
Any II's recently?
D
deleted1080668
Anyone get a II today/any IIs in the past three weeks? You can also pm me ☺️
Accepted off the WL just now. Interviewed 11/20. WL’d 12/10. Pleasantly surprised but grateful to have been chosen for a class size this small out of an extremely competitively applicant pool, esp. bc my interview group was so stellar.
& for those who were asking above, my email does mention a class size of ~50 for this upcoming school year.
Edit: to others that have also been accepted, is there a deposit to hold your seat? There’s the intent form but I don’t see anything regarding a deposit. Just want to be sure.
& for those who were asking above, my email does mention a class size of ~50 for this upcoming school year.
Edit: to others that have also been accepted, is there a deposit to hold your seat? There’s the intent form but I don’t see anything regarding a deposit. Just want to be sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, no deposit, just the form! Congratulations on your acceptance!Accepted off the WL just now. Interviewed 11/20. WL’d 12/10. Pleasantly surprised but grateful to have been chosen for a class size this small out of an extremely competitively applicant pool, esp. bc my interview group was so stellar.
& for those who were asking above, my email does mention a class size of ~50 for this upcoming school year.
Edit: to others that have also been accepted, is there a deposit to hold your seat? There’s the intent form but I don’t see anything regarding a deposit. Just want to be sure.
Nope, no deposit, just the form! Congratulations on your acceptance!
Thank you so much!
Had you sent Letter of intent?Accepted off the WL just now. Interviewed 11/20. WL’d 12/10. Pleasantly surprised but grateful to have been chosen for a class size this small out of an extremely competitively applicant pool, esp. bc my interview group was so stellar.
& for those who were asking above, my email does mention a class size of ~50 for this upcoming school year.
Edit: to others that have also been accepted, is there a deposit to hold your seat? There’s the intent form but I don’t see anything regarding a deposit. Just want to be sure.
Had you sent Letter of intent?
Nope, no communication at all post-II.
Was WLed back in Nov. It's a ranked WL based on your combined score (application + VITA + interview) so I doubt Letters of Intents make a difference.Had you sent Letter of intent?
Had you sent Letter of intent?
Was WLed back in Nov. It's a ranked WL based on your combined score (application + VITA + interview) so I doubt Letters of Intents make a difference.
Now that you mention this, I do remember them saying on my interview day that you can send one in but it won’t help that much bc they score you pretty quickly after interview day concludes. If you have something significant you want them to know, I personally think you have nothing to lose at this point (no major changes for me recently so that’s why I didn’t bother) but just keep in mind the weight (if any) it carries in their decision making.
are they still sending IIs?
superintroduction
Full Member
their site says till may 2021are they still sending IIs?
Does anyone know how much of the class is full at this point ?
superintroduction
Full Member
someone on reddit reported an R from here yesterday, brb going to stress
absolute_lad
Full Member
II received this morn as well. Wasn't expecting anything this late in the cycle but grateful!
D
deleted1080668
Ahhh congrats!!! 🙂 complete date? You can pm me as well!II received this morn as well. Wasn't expecting anything this late in the cycle but grateful!
Last edited by a moderator:
absolute_lad
Full Member
Complete 8/5/2020. OOS (CA), ORM, 511, 3.85. I also submitted a gap year update 11/18/2020!Ahhh congrats!!! 🙂 complete date? You can pm me as well!
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Yikes! Did they say if it was pre or post II?someone on reddit reported an R from here yesterday, brb going to stress
Same, I saw someone said they got the R last month as well. They interview through May I believe so we're still in the race!someone on reddit reported an R from here yesterday, brb going to stress
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
floridaheatkills
Full Member
Unsure if this is helpful, but I emailed to ask how much longer their interview season will last and their response was "At this time our committee is working diligently to review each application, the review process will go through March."Same, I saw someone said they got the R last month as well. They interview through May I believe so we're still in the race!
Where did you see that it was through May?
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
I saw that on their website!Unsure if this is helpful, but I emailed to ask how much longer their interview season will last and their response was "At this time our committee is working diligently to review each application, the review process will go through March."
Where did you see that it was through May?
superintroduction
Full Member
Unsure if this is helpful, but I emailed to ask how much longer their interview season will last and their response was "At this time our committee is working diligently to review each application, the review process will go through March."
Where did you see that it was through May?
I had emailed in January if they accept updates and such and how long their cycle goes and they told me that they hold interviews through the beginning of May! Perhaps they review and have sent all by end of March and they're scheduled out through May?Unsure if this is helpful, but I emailed to ask how much longer their interview season will last and their response was "At this time our committee is working diligently to review each application, the review process will go through March."
Where did you see that it was through May?
Their last interview will be the first week of May.