2020-2021 Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know if they will still have recorded lectures next fall?

Members don't see this ad.

Did the U of R give out any login details? Just making sure I didn't miss something

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed administration about this. They said no D:
As a current student at UR, I am happy to tell you that this is not true. They just informed us that there will be recorded lectures next year for MS1s and MS2s.

Reactions: 2 users
As a current student at UR, I am happy to tell you that this is not true. They just informed us that there will be recorded lectures next year for MS1s and MS2s.
Do you know how long those lectures will be available online for? Is there a time limit essentially?

Do you know how long those lectures will be available online for? Is there a time limit essentially?
72 hours. And then they’ll be put back up again a couple days before exams for students to review.

Reactions: 1 users
72 hours. And then they’ll be put back up again a couple days before exams for students to review.

protip; learn how to use youtube-dl and you'll be able to download them when they put it up (unless they put in somewhere that you explicitly shouldn't do that)

Got the WL and decided to not accept; good luck to the current incoming class and to those who are on the WL :) Hopefully me dropping will help one of you get the A

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my acceptance. This was my second choice so it was a tough decision, but good luck to all of you! Hope someone from here gets the spot.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the regular waitlist this morning!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Congrats! Was it a call or an email?

Has anyone been accepted off the high waitlist yet? When i asked Dr. Nobay, she told me that the high waitlist would be the first place they took people from

Withdrew my place here today. Was tough because I loved Rochester a lot but I got accepted to my number one choice school. Good luck to everyone still waiting here!

• Love
Just got accepted off the high waitlist

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I sent an update letter/letter of interest at the end of April but it did not include a statement of intent
Did you upload it to the portal or email it directly to admissions?

Just withdrew my acceptance here! Absolutely love Rochester so it is quite sad -- but all the best to those who are waiting! hope my slot goes to you :')

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone heard anything from admissions re: where they are with regards to class size and WL movement?

Folks that were accepted off the WL, have y'all received a financial aid offer or do y'all know if we can expect to receive an offer prior to having to make a decision?

Folks that were accepted off the WL, have y'all received a financial aid offer or do y'all know if we can expect to receive an offer prior to having to make a decision?
I just sent an email to the dean and to financial aid office about what I need to send them. Do you know what information beyond FAFSA that they needed and who you had to send it to/ how you had to submit it.

Since I had my FAFSA, CSS profile, and all the requirement financial aid documents submitted, I received my offer the following morning after I was accepted off of the WL.

Edited: And yes, this was before I made a decision.

I just sent an email to the dean and to financial aid office about what I need to send them. Do you know what information beyond FAFSA that they needed and who you had to send it to/ how you had to submit it.

You can submit the other docs via their secure portal:

Accepted off the HPWL yesterday! Didn’t send an LOI

• Love
declined my offer here as well - good luck everyone!

• Care
Hi all, a little late but I got accepted off the regular waitlist this Friday! Interviewed last fall, sent a letter of interest in April. Hope the rest of you waiting hear some good news soon, from this school or others!

• Love
Hi all, a little late but I got accepted off the regular waitlist this Friday! Interviewed last fall, sent a letter of interest in April. Hope the rest of you waiting hear some good news soon, from this school or others!
You gonna go?!

for people accepted off the WL, how long did you have to accept the offer?

Does anyone know about the Meliora Professional Development Course? Is it important to go to that? Will it be bad if I cant attend?