2020-2021 Rochester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1615499441224.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just realized that the priority filing date for FAFSA, CSS profile was March 1 🙁 Do you think it would be okay for me to submit the css profile today?
 
So I just realized that the priority filing date for FAFSA, CSS profile was March 1 🙁 Do you think it would be okay for me to submit the css profile today?
no useful input here. but do you know if it had to be fully processed by march 1st? or just submitted by march 1st?
 
So I just realized that the priority filing date for FAFSA, CSS profile was March 1 🙁 Do you think it would be okay for me to submit the css profile today?
I don’t think it’s gonna make a difference. Just file it as soon as possible!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 first week of jan; hoping they're still actively considering us for an A instead of putting us in the R/WL pile since they've sent out WLs for dates after us
Might be speculation, but I feel if they already put us in that pile they would have already R'd/WL'd (especially since they have sent out WLs). We gotta stay positive 🙂
 
Might be speculation, but I feel if they already put us in that pile they would have already R'd/WL'd (especially since they have sent out WLs). We gotta stay positive 🙂
I agree wit the WL. My paranoia is if we're in the R pile since they havent sent out any post II Rs it seems. But hey; go big or go home i guess
 
so i was just bored and curious... are you guys expecting anymore direct acceptances during their next round of decisions? or just waitlists. there isn't much activity on last year's thread from march and beyond
 
so i was just bored and curious... are you guys expecting anymore direct acceptances during their next round of decisions? or just waitlists. there isn't much activity on last year's thread from march and beyond
I think they'll be giving out more As. This cycle had many delays, and they haven't told us otherwise.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when second look is? Hoping to hear back about Feb interviews before it happens
"Rochester's Virtual Second Look will be held on April 16-17, 2021. Details are still evolving and specifics will be shared as soon as they have been confirmed."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad