2020-2021 Saint Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think there was a huge second wave of WL movement this week since fb group page increased by 10+ all today or yesterday. I think I will be moving on to reapp!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I think there was a huge second wave of WL movement this week since fb group page increased by 10+ all today or yesterday. I think I will be moving on to reapp!
Well with 10+ accepted off the waitlist I’m hopeful at least a couple won’t accept and will stick with the A they already had. Praying for a miracle.

Reactions: 1 user
Has any accepted students not CTE'd yet? Just wondering if there's a downside to not CTEing immediately if you're waiting on the waitlist for another school?
Yes if you CTE you must give up your WL positions. You needed to PTE by April 30th but could stay on other waitlists.

Members don't see this ad :)
When do we have to accept our financial aid offer?
no reason to hold out on accepting it imo? but aid first goes out late july and we need to accept the offer and complete the loan education or whatever by early july iirc

Any chance there’ll be more WL movement? Or are we essentially done at this point for SLU?

Hi y'all! Just got accepted earlier today. SLU was my only interview and waitlist, and I'm so excited to be committing!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I was also accepted off the WL at the end of last week. Looks like there was a handful of us, so if some of those people turn down the spot that will create more WL movement. Good luck everyone!!!!

Anyone know if it’s too late to send a LOInterest if I already received the email saying the Committee has assigned me a position on the alternate list? Would the Committee even see that I sent it at this point, or is my fate already determined?

Anyone know if it’s too late to send a LOInterest if I already received the email saying the Committee has assigned me a position on the alternate list? Would the Committee even see that I sent it at this point, or is my fate already determined?
They still take updates!

Anyone leave the FB group or GroupMe recently? Or has the admin said anything about SLU's class size reaching capacity?

Rejection email. Guess they cut part of the waitlist.

• Sad
When is SLU's CTE deadline? Can we expect rejections to trickle in soon if we haven't gotten it yet, or is there still a chance to get off the WL at this point (historically)?

Please tag a pre-allo moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback: Saint Louis University

Secondary Prompts 2020-2021:
  • Will you be a full-time student for the 2020 - 2021 academic year? If not, please describe your current activities... (max 10,000 characters)
  • Given the disruptions caused by the pandemic, some universities issued P/F grades for Spring Semester 2020. Would you please provide details regarding how your university implemented that policy.
    If you wish, you may also add any comment you desire regarding access to letters of recommendation or MCAT challenges you encountered.
  • Do you wish to include any comments, other than your AMCAS personal statement, to the Admissions Committee? (10,000 characters)
For the full-time student prompt, if I'm a Master's student is that a yes or a no?