2020-2021 TCU & UNTHSC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Continued consideration today :(
Interviewed 3/22

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Continued consideration x10....I wasn't expecting an email today. Did the adcom meet today to accommodate Easter?

If this email is real, I tied the number of seasons of my favorite show haha. Not. An. R. Not. A. Problem. a la @GGBMed2021

@NernstEqn911 get the popcorn ready hon'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@NernstEqn911 get the popcorn ready hon'
1617318026691.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
CC x4 I think, was not expecting that today

• Care
Continued consideration x4, really hoping to get that A soon

• Care
Also, does anyone know what the rejection letter subject line looks like?

Reactions: 1 user
Continued consideration x 6!

Not! Chopped! Yet!

• Haha
Are odds of getting accepted pretty slim when one is in CC?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are odds of getting accepted pretty slim when one is in CC?
Unclear? No one has reported getting accepted off CC in a long time. 2 weeks from now is the last update day, so presumably some of us will come off then (fingers crossed), and the rest will be made into the alternate list. Based on last year's thread, at least a couple of people were accepted off the alternate list. Tough to say for sure when we don't know how many people are on CC and how full their class is.

Unclear? No one has reported getting accepted off CC in a long time. 2 weeks from now is the last update day, so presumably some of us will come off then (fingers crossed), and the rest will be made into the alternate list. Based on last year's thread, at least a couple of people were accepted off the alternate list. Tough to say for sure when we don't know how many people are on CC and how full their class is.
Thank you for the response

Does anatomy and physiology course taken at a community college fulfill “physiology” prereq?

Does anatomy and physiology course taken at a community college fulfill “physiology” prereq?
TCU/UNTHSC is responsive to questions via email and you will get the official answer there:
( Put "Questions about physiology prerequisite" in your subject line)

"Hello all, please consider emailing our office directly at [email protected] for your questions, we are here to help!"

Just withdrew my acceptance, so I hope one of ya'll gets it. Best wishes and congrats to everyone almost being done with this process!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Have accepted people gotten their FAFSA award letters yet from the school?

does anyone know if the last round of decisions come out today or tomorrow?

I just got the call. Soooooo freaking excited.

Reactions: 5 users
alt list just now after 10 CCs...how many of us do we think are on this?

Waitlist after 4 CCs. The email went to my junk box and threw me into a tailspin 😅

• Haha
did anyone get the R today? kinda curious to see if the waitlist is really smaller here compared to other schools

anyone who got the R, feel free to PM me if interested

Last edited:
I got the R just now. Interviewed on 4/5.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Im so sorry buddy.
No worries. Sure, I'm kind of bummed because I really liked the school, but I know I didn't have the strongest performance on several of the MMI stations. Congrats to everyone who got the A and good luck to everyone on the alternate list!

Alternate list as well. Sigh. Please let there be some movement here.

Can someone explain how they choose from the alternate list if it's not ranked?

Going to be withdrawing my acceptance here. Hope it goes to someone on the WL!

Reactions: 4 users