2020-2021 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone here know if any waitlist movement has occurred yet for wake forest?
I think it will start soon, certainly by April 30th. Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my A. Good luck WL peeps! Hope it works out for ya!

Reactions: 1 users
For a school with apparently a lot of movement it has been veeery quiet 😳

Reactions: 2 users
yeah idk i havent seen anything for movement. the fb group did go from 181 members to 152 now over the past week, but i dont think movement has began yet.

seems like they had a lot of movement last year on May 12th. maybe this afternoon?

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't really been keeping track, but there was a good number of people who joined the Wake accepted gc. idk if it was like 30 ppl much tho lol. best of luck to y'all!! <3

Does anyone know if there has been any waitlist movement so far?
A couple people in the accepted students groupchat said they got in off the waitlist recently. Not more than a handful of new members in the fb group/groupchat in the past week or so though

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted off the waitlist today! Waitlisted in December.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
with roughly 2 weeks left till CTE date, i think today I've officially given up hopes of getting off the WL.

• Care
I think in the application it said that people reading these apps dont have access to your primary (double check me on that) but if this is true then repeating some themes from your PS/Primary is probably ok
I would not do that. Someone is going to look at the entire application and notice.

Reactions: 1 user