2021-2022 Alabama

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called the admissions office and asked if Feb 17 interviewees were being considered for admissions and she said that “I know some are but they are behind so if you don’t hear anything today that means they haven’t gotten to you yet”

That sounds like a deviation from the usual treatment of hearing from them if you get accepted but otherwise complete silence.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if UAB has sent any post-interview rejections? If we haven't heard anything from them since our interview does that mean we are still in the running... or are they just waiting to send all rejections at the end?
My understanding after getting a II last year and with what admissions has stated, is that you're in the running still. They'll send out a mass R and waitlist notification at the beginning of april
 
giphy.gif

Any news y’all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh my Lord....................

im gonna assume they've been too busy with Match Day and stuff, so they are postponing meeting.... I hope
 
They said they were making a few offers today. I’d like to think that means only a few out of the remaining Offers. So hopefully they are rolling out the rest of the acceptances this week? And THEN make the waitlist? I hope…
 
They said they were making a few offers today. I’d like to think that means only a few out of the remaining Offers. So hopefully they are rolling out the rest of the acceptances this week? And THEN make the waitlist? I hope…
i hope this the case too but I feel like very unlikely :’/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we have an idea when the waitlist will be announced? I know they said the beginning of April, so are we thinking this week?
according to their twitter,

"Adcom is making a few offers today. Congrats! We will create our waitlist and notify remaining interviewees whether they are on the waitlist by early next week."
 
Anecdotal, but there have been about 4-5 people slowly added over the last 3 weeks to the admitted FB student group, so they are slowly moving through the WL!