2021-2022 Arizona, Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone else just staring at their phone or just me 🤣

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
whoo!! me too, congrats! Honestly my phone call was a bit of a blur lol, did they say they would email us later today?

Just curious if they’re going in alphabetical order. Would you guys say your last names are at the beginning of the alphabet?

Reactions: 1 user
It is getting kinda late now I am guessing they already sent out their first round of acceptances by now

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
my last name starts with an S, accepted this morning.

You’re related to Dwight Schrute with that S last name right? Haha JK. That’s awesome, congratulations! Sounds like it’s not alphabetical, thanks for the info!

Oh well, guess we'll get the bad news next week. An email would have been nice.

I don’t think it’s that bad of news. They pull a lot off the waitlist.
Do they immediately put us on the waitlist or is there a chance we could get the call in the next round of acceptances? So sad but trying to remain hopeful :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they immediately put us on the waitlist or is there a chance we could get the call in the next round of acceptances? So sad but trying to remain hopeful :)

Not sure but whether you’re on the waitlist or not they could still accept you in the next round! I spoke to a student today who said she and her roommate were both pulled off the waitlist later on.

• Love
anyone else receive a server error when trying to log into the application portal? apologies in advance for being so neurotic 🙃

Received an acceptance yesterday at 9:32am! So excited since it's my top school :) IS, interviewed 9/10!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
The portal is working now - still no status changes unfortunately

• Care
For people who finished their interview, how long does it take for the “file under review” become green? I interviewed at the beginning of Sep and my file is still not under review, is that normal?

For people who finished their interview, how long does it take for the “file under review” become green? I interviewed at the beginning of Sep and my file is still not under review, is that normal?
I think it stays that way until it changes to admit/WL/reject

What part of the portal even says under review?
After your interview, you will see "file under review" under the "welcome" tab at the very bottom. I haven't received a decision yet, and mine is red.

After your interview, you will see "file under review" under the "welcome" tab at the very bottom. I haven't received a decision yet, and mine is red.
Oh yeah mine still says that too. Interviewed in the first group.

I noticed that in past years’ threads everyone who didn’t get an A received an email the following week as an update? did anyone receive one of these? :unsure:

Me: running on 3 hours of sleep, high anxiety, and questioning this application cycle

UArizona Tucson: sending me a weekly love note in the form of an interview hold reminder

Me:
Screenshot_20211020-220223.png

Does it mean something good if I haven't gotten my hold email yet LOL? :rofl:
never mind google just signed me out UGH

Does it mean something good if I haven't gotten my hold email yet LOL? :rofl:
I think everyone has been getting on the hold list if they haven't been outright invited to interview after their review is complete so if you haven't heard anything yet your review probs isn't complete yet

Are the second round of decisions going out today? 🤞🏽

Complete 10/10 and just received an II today! IS and very excited for this opportunity. I guess they're doing a virtual MMI this year? Anyone who interviewed able to shed any light on how that went? Was it super stressful? I haven't done any MMI interviews yet only traditional.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Complete 10/10 and just received an II today! IS and very excited for this opportunity. I guess they're doing a virtual MMI this year? Anyone who interviewed able to shed any light on how that went? Was it super stressful? I haven't done any MMI interviews yet only traditional.
congrats! kill it! I read the 2020-2021 and theres a lot of interview stuff on there. People say it is one of the most low stress interviews they had and the committee tries hard to make it not stressful. Good luck! I havent received another hold email yet this week so im super anxious right now lol

congrats! kill it! I read the 2020-2021 and theres a lot of interview stuff on there. People say it is one of the most low stress interviews they had and the committee tries hard to make it not stressful. Good luck! I havent received another hold email yet this week so im super anxious right now lol
Thank you!! Cool, i'll check that thread out thanks man. Good luck to you as well, you'll get off the interview hold list don't worry brotha

It was fairly laid back and not stressful by any means

Anyone else still waiting for their hold email😭😭😭

Just got two pre-II hold emails as well! Was hoping either of the two "ding" sounds on my Outlook email were an II or something cool. Tabbed back and nope and nope.

I have yet to receive my WL reminder email this week. I almost forgot I was on the WL for a quick sec