2021-2022 Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any movement? I have to cte tonight at 11:59 to another school šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Members don't see this ad.

uhh lol does anyone know how to withdraw from the waitlist? Is it by email or is there a button I'm missing

Well I emailed admissions late last night and first thing this morning got a response saying my app was withdrawnā€¦guess they are checking that email and itā€™s def messed up they arenā€™t answering any of yā€™all

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them yesterday morning and got a response a few hours ago. It was vague but they said if there is movement it wonā€™t be until mid-late June. Which I feel like itā€™s already mid-June so that was a little confusing. They sounded very kind and understanding in the email though, thanked me for ā€œhanging in thereā€.

FYI 5 people have joined the GroupMe chat today. Not sure if any of them are from waitlist or not though. 1 person left today as well

FYI 5 people have joined the GroupMe chat today. Not sure if any of them are from waitlist or not though. 1 person left today as well
i dont wanna be pushy but can you ask them?

Per the most recent weekly newsletter, there are a couple of spots open, and there will likely be a shift in the class as the CTE deadlines comes and goes. They also noted they added two students last year the Friday before orientation, which is a month from now. I would imagine that they will probably try to finalize shortly after the CTE deadline.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone, I got off the waitlist yesterday -- just wanted to let you all know that there's still hope!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just removed myself from the waitlist, they replied back almost immediately, so theyre definitely getting everyone's emails. I was tier 3 so I'm doubtful that'll help many of you, but hopefully it helps someone! I luckily have another admittance that I think is a better fit, but honestly it just comes down to housing and only being able to wait so long. This whole application system is so messed up, it shouldn't be allowed to go on so long that some people actually have to reapply while on a waitlist. Best of luck to those still waiting, I salute y'all

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew from Tier 1 on Friday and they responded within 15mins. Never got a response back from my other emails šŸ¤™ Best of luck to those waiting and those who are matriculating!

Reactions: 1 users
FYI someone joined the GroupMe today and said they just got off of the waitlist. Donā€™t lose hope!

im happy for them i just wish that were me. i wish there was something i could do besides wait lol

given that the cte deadline is today, do you think we can expect a little more movement this week?

Im T1, and I havenā€™t heard squat. Iā€™m gonna call it as an R at this point
same. i got an email back a few weeks ago but i emailed again this week and have heard nothing back

Hey all, I was the one that got off the waitlist yesterday. Was T1 and got the call in the morning. Donā€™t lose hope!

• Love
And another person! Hopefully the list keeps moving!

are they all MD or are some MD/PhD? youre giving me hope but im still not gettin that call :(