You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Cincinnati
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
AgitatedSundae73
Full Member
Well I emailed admissions late last night and first thing this morning got a response saying my app was withdrawn…guess they are checking that email and it’s def messed up they aren’t answering any of y’all
GR_applicant
New Member
I emailed them yesterday morning and got a response a few hours ago. It was vague but they said if there is movement it won’t be until mid-late June. Which I feel like it’s already mid-June so that was a little confusing. They sounded very kind and understanding in the email though, thanked me for “hanging in there”.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tsktsk28
Full Member
i dont wanna be pushy but can you ask them?FYI 5 people have joined the GroupMe chat today. Not sure if any of them are from waitlist or not though. 1 person left today as well
D
deleted964256
Per the most recent weekly newsletter, there are a couple of spots open, and there will likely be a shift in the class as the CTE deadlines comes and goes. They also noted they added two students last year the Friday before orientation, which is a month from now. I would imagine that they will probably try to finalize shortly after the CTE deadline.
drangus3000
New Member
Hey everyone, I got off the waitlist yesterday -- just wanted to let you all know that there's still hope!
tsktsk28
Full Member
what tier were you? and did you send any updates?Hey everyone, I got off the waitlist yesterday -- just wanted to let you all know that there's still hope!
drangus3000
New Member
I interviewed on 1/5 and was T1. Submitted an update letter at the end of January and a letter of intent in early March.what tier were you? and did you send any updates?
What time of the day did they call you? Or was it just an email?I interviewed on 1/5 and was T1. Submitted an update letter at the end of January and a letter of intent in early March.
drangus3000
New Member
I got the call at around 3:30pm ET on Wednesday, then received an email immediately after.What time of the day did they call you? Or was it just an email?
Just removed myself from the waitlist, they replied back almost immediately, so theyre definitely getting everyone's emails. I was tier 3 so I'm doubtful that'll help many of you, but hopefully it helps someone! I luckily have another admittance that I think is a better fit, but honestly it just comes down to housing and only being able to wait so long. This whole application system is so messed up, it shouldn't be allowed to go on so long that some people actually have to reapply while on a waitlist. Best of luck to those still waiting, I salute y'all
Hoping to get some movement tomorrow, for the past two weeks someone has gotten an acceptance on a Wednesday.anyone else gotten off the waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doctork1021
New Member
Dang, I was really hoping today would be the dayHoping to get some movement tomorrow, for the past two weeks someone has gotten an acceptance on a Wednesday.
wannabedoc99
Full Member
Did they say what tier they were on?We had one person get off of waitlist today
Im T1, and I haven’t heard squat. I’m gonna call it as an R at this pointDid they say what tier they were on?
tsktsk28
Full Member
same. i got an email back a few weeks ago but i emailed again this week and have heard nothing backIm T1, and I haven’t heard squat. I’m gonna call it as an R at this point
Did they say what tier they were on?
No, but based on the response from @marwilsum, I assume they are from T1