2022-2023 Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any 12/7 interviewees heard anything back? It's just reached 4 weeks for us

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they usually notify As on Wednesdays? 11/30 interviewee hoping for some news this week!

Do they usually notify As on Wednesdays? 11/30 interviewee hoping for some news this week!

I thought they came back on Monday’s? But because of the holidays they’ve been delayed so they’ve been sending it out either on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

I also think they send A’s every two weeks

I guess the next batch of results is expected to come out today, right?

Interviewees of which date should expect results today?
I think there’s some dates in November that haven’t heard yet. If that’s the case, I’d be surprised to receive any mid-late December results today.

I think there’s some dates in November that haven’t heard yet. If that’s the case, I’d be surprised to receive any mid-late December results today.
I interviewed 11/30 and can confirm that I haven't heard back yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
Im hoping by mid February at the latest
Yeah, it seems like they are going wayyy past their 4-6 week post-ii decision window. here are the nov/dec dates i think are still waiting on decisions based on my post in this thread earlier:
11/18, 11/22 , 11/30, 12/7, 12/16

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, it seems like they are going wayyy past their 4-6 week post-ii decision window. here are the nov/dec dates i think are still waiting on decisions based on my post in this thread earlier:
11/18, 11/22 , 11/30, 12/7, 12/16
You can put 12/14 on that list too.

I'm wondering if it will be another week before more decisions roll out :(

I am an early November candidate with strong ties to University of Cincinnati. Heartbroken to see the delay. I am armed for that rejection, but the delay is just too stressful 😭
I'm wondering if it will be another week before more decisions roll out :(

Any chance more II are out there? Their admission timeline website says interview run Aug-Jan.

Did anyone who submitted an update actually get either their tier on the waitlist moved up or an A?

I know someone had a list of dates earlier in the thread, but are decisions still not out for some November dates? I’m waiting (anxiously) from a December interview and try to gauge how much longer 😅

I know someone had a list of dates earlier in the thread, but are decisions still not out for some November dates? I’m waiting (anxiously) from a December interview and try to gauge how much longer 😅
I'm still waiting on a November 18th decision and haven't seen anyone else post about a decision from then, so it might be a while.

Does anyone have a list of or link to the student orgs at UC? I can only find the 5 that are affiliated to the office of diversity and inclusion, but I'm hoping there's more ways to get involved? Thanks!

another week and nothing...they really are so behind omg.

I wonder what happened

Reactions: 4 users
another week and nothing...they really are so behind omg.

I wonder what happened
I know it's crazy. There are people who were interviewed in mid-November who have yet to hear back. I keep checking SDN every day just for nothing. I know they also had a problem last year. I wonder what's going on.

Reactions: 2 users
I noticed there have been no IIs at all... I wonder if this means they will send more IIs into February. Last year, they sent out quite a few but I'm not sure they have at all this entire month :unsure:

I noticed there have been no IIs at all... I wonder if this means they will send more IIs into February. Last year, they sent out quite a few but I'm not sure they have at all this entire month :unsure:
According to the application timeline on their website, they conduct interviews through January. As a November interviewee waiting for my admissions decision, I thought that maybe they were waiting until all interviews were concluded and then they would send out a big wave of decisions in February. But tbh that's just my best guess! Not really sure what's going on here.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Has anyone who interviewed in September not heard back? I'm in that boat and I emailed them at 8 weeks because we were told to expect 4-6 weeks but they just now got back to me and said they'll let me know when they have a decision. I just was under the impression I was forgotten about. Could still be the case?

I know only a small percentage of applicants are on SDN, but the last II in here was 12/5. Did they host any interview day this Jan at all?

Hi all! I was at the Dean's Webinar for admitted students last week (1/26) and the dean mentioned that they conducted their last round of interviews either that week or the week before. Hope this helps!

Another week of silence… Any chance we will hear back tomorrow?

Starting to be really concerning... Coming up on 3 months for some interviews
Absolutely! It is past 3 months for me. I have strong ties to U. Cincy. I emailed them around 9 weeks after interviewing and they replied back immediately. Saying I would hear back next week. It's been 6 weeks since then. I feel something is not right, as someone else mentioned earlier in the thread. I am guessing an unforeseen problem happened. It is just not fair.

Absolutely! It is past 3 months for me. I have strong ties to U. Cincy. I emailed them around 9 weeks after interviewing and they replied back immediately. Saying I would hear back next week. It's been 6 weeks since then. I feel something is not right, as someone else mentioned earlier in the thread. I am guessing an unforeseen problem happened. It is just not fair.
Past 3 months is just plain ridiculous. One school made me wait 3 months and 2 weeks for a decision so I feel you. UCCOM is at 2 months exactly now. Literally what is the holdup

Reactions: 4 users
Past 3 months is just plain ridiculous. One school made me wait 3 months and 2 weeks for a decision so I feel you. UCCOM is at 2 months exactly now. Literally what is the holdup
10 weeks for me! The lack of communication is really disappointing considering this was my top choice school.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I bet something got messed up in their system and they had to go through the applications they had already evaluated again

I bet something got messed up in their system and they had to go through the applications they had already evaluated again
I feel like if it was something that drastic, they would should send an update to everyone waiting

I've heard nothing... my application was complete on July 8th. Is this a silent R... or are there still II left?

I saw earlier in this thread that some problem occurred during last year's cycle as well. Don't know exactly what the problem was. Something has really gotten messed up. There are no rejections, WL, II or A's since before Thanksgiving. Thats a very long time to have no activity, whatsoever. My lucky stars are surely working.

I feel like if it was something that drastic, they would should send an update to everyone waiting
You would think so, especially considering there are people who don't know about SDN school threads and think they're the only one being ghosted by Cinci

not sure if it could be connected, but they accidentally sent out As to people they actually meant to place on the WL last year (happened to someone I know) so perhaps they're just being extra careful this year lol