2022-2023 Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
not sure if it could be connected, but they accidentally sent out As to people they actually meant to place on the WL last year (happened to someone I know) so perhaps they're just being extra careful this year lol
oh my gosh that's evil

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
not sure if it could be connected, but they accidentally sent out As to people they actually meant to place on the WL last year (happened to someone I know) so perhaps they're just being extra careful this year lol
this is true. check out this reddit post about UC last year. I hope this did not happen again...

I sure hope that does not happen to anyone. Imagine that....no one needs to go through that.

Members don't see this ad :)
just a rando M1 here at a different school (I check this thread sometimes bc i have a friend waiting on their post II results from cincy lol), but it wasn't just waitlisted people unfortunately. I know of at least 1 person who got the A call and then actually meant to be rejected...really awkward call from the dean one day later and he said it was around ~7 people that it happened to I think? SO messed up

Does anyone else know if there’s a pattern between the admission website’s “scheduled maintenance” and admissions decisions being released? I’m grasping at straws I know, but I just need something to hold me together.

just a rando M1 here at a different school (I check this thread sometimes bc i have a friend waiting on their post II results from cincy lol), but it wasn't just waitlisted people unfortunately. I know of at least 1 person who got the A call and then actually meant to be rejected...really awkward call from the dean one day later and he said it was around ~7 people that it happened to I think? SO messed up
Are you referring to this current cycle or previous cycles? Thank you

Does anyone else know if there’s a pattern between the admission website’s “scheduled maintenance” and admissions decisions being released? I’m grasping at straws I know, but I just need something to hold me together.
This makes some sense... Maybe the maintenance is to fix issues that will allow them to move forward?

Praying for some answers today 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
tier 1 alt list, interviewed in december
Does anyone know what tier 1 means? Are we most likely to get accepted?

Tier 1 is the first, Tier 4 last.

Reactions: 1 users
Tier 1 interviewed 12/14… Seems like a lot of tier 1! Did anyone get accepted from December and November interviews?

also tier 1, waitlist from a dec interview :/ .... depressing as all other Ohio schools are ghosting me smh

Tier 1 alt list; interviewed on 12/20 (I think?). Hopefully everyone will start getting responses soon!!

Tier 1 alt list this morning. Interviewed 12/14. So far looks like most people who interviewed in December have been added to the alt list? Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Feeling a little discouraged. :( This school is definitely my top choice, and I know that a lot of Tier 1 applicants have a good chance of getting accepted, but I can't imagine still waiting for a final decision in May or June...

Reactions: 4 users
Tier 1 today interviewed in December. Sounds like T1 meant that you were essentially accepted pending an open seat in 2019 (per reddit) but last year seems like it was more of a true wait list. Anyone have any insight?

Tier 1 today interviewed in December. Sounds like T1 meant that you were essentially accepted pending an open seat in 2019 (per reddit) but last year seems like it was more of a true wait list. Anyone have any insight?
Yeah, would someone be willing to contact admin to verify? I am such a chicken. lol

• Care
Seems like they changed the tier list system throughout the years. Would be good to know the percentages of accepted students in each tier

Did anyone complete the FAFSA but still not see the check mark under the financial aid checklist?

Just nervous if I submitted everything before tomorrow’s deadline

Did anyone complete the FAFSA but still not see the check mark under the financial aid checklist?

Just nervous if I submitted everything before tomorrow’s deadline

Might be a dumb question but what is the financial aid checklist you are referring to?

Alt list tier one yesterday. My first alt list so stings a little haha, but it's all good.

For those that love Cincy, hopefully there's big waitlist movement!

Edit: Interviewed mid November

Last edited:
Alt list tier one yesterday. My first alt list so stings a little haha, but it's all good.

Did you hear back just now? When did you interview?

Edit: Interviewed mid November
Hi I am genuinely curious - you have 12 acceptances! That's amazing :) What do you think set your app apart?

Y’all I need some advice. Cincinnati is my only school at this point and I’m really hoping to move up the alt list. I have an LoE from the clinic I’ve been working at, but I only just received the letter last month. Does anyone know if they would accept an additional LoE at this point to help my standing? Also wondering when the right time would be to submit a letter of intent, if that would even be wise to do.

Y’all I need some advice. Cincinnati is my only school at this point and I’m really hoping to move up the alt list. I have an LoE from the clinic I’ve been working at, but I only just received the letter last month. Does anyone know if they would accept an additional LoE at this point to help my standing? Also wondering when the right time would be to submit a letter of intent, if that would even be wise to do.
I think it would be wise to submit the letter of intent and any updates asap. Not sure if they accept additional letters, but maybe incorporate what you've gained from that experience into your update. Good luck and hang in there!

I've asked this a million times. No one has answered. I'm assuming I've just been forgotten on decisions. Interviewed early September and have not heard back. I see we just got a big wave for December/Jan folk. I've asked them and they said they'll let me know when the committee knows but I can't help think that they don't even realize there is an error.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I've asked this a million times. No one has answered. I'm assuming I've just been forgotten on decisions. Interviewed early September and have not heard back. I see we just got a big wave for December/Jan folk. I've asked them and they said they'll let me know when the committee knows but I can't help think that they don't even realize there is an error.
the recent wave just seemed like alt list people. maybe there's a wave of As coming soon and you're part of it? I would just hope for the best :)

So based on their timeline and messages here, it looks like they interview until January and have already sent out mass acceptance/waitlist/rejection letters. Should I even consider sending a letter of interest/updates if I have not interviewed yet, but have also not been rejected (probably haven't gotten to it yet)?

So based on their timeline and messages here, it looks like they interview until January and have already sent out mass acceptance/waitlist/rejection letters. Should I even consider sending a letter of interest/updates if I have not interviewed yet, but have also not been rejected (probably haven't gotten to it yet)?
They just posted on their Instagram that they are done with interviews for the season

Holy hell I got in!!! 😭😭😭 That was absolutely brutal. I just hope it's true!! ❤️❤️ I can't believe it it.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Holy hell I got in!!! 😭😭😭 That was absolutely brutal. I just hope it's true!! ❤️❤️ I can't believe it it.
Big congrats to you!! I saw how sad you were waiting all this time since October. Well deserved!! Patt yourself on the back.
When did you hear back?

Big congrats to you!! I saw how sad you were waiting all this time since October. Well deserved!! Patt yourself on the back.
When did you hear back?
Few minutes ago. I'm still in shock.

• Care