2021-2022 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So no one has received any WL or R emails yet? I feel like those would mark the end of the initial 32 As.
Nope! I feel like they would send out WL and R’s pretty fast once the initial A’s go out. Someone did report today that they got the A, so it seems the calls are trickling in this year instead of happening all at once
 
Nope! I feel like they would send out WL and R’s pretty fast once the initial A’s go out. Someone did report today that they got the A, so it seems the calls are trickling in this year instead of happening all at once
Just curious, where did you see someone report that they got an A today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+6

Now to wait for invites to second look. The neuroticism never ends!
Real slow burn on the waiting game :') do you mind clarifying what you mean about the invites to second look? I thought these were only for accepted students?
 
Real slow burn on the waiting game :') do you mind clarifying what you mean about the invites to second look? I thought these were only for accepted students?

In previous years some waitlisted applicants are invited to the second look, and this supposedly is the "real" waitlist
 
Last edited: