2021-2022 Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry about that. Complete date?
I already interviewed but was complete in July. Interview date was one of the first two.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the wait list (alternate list?) email after interviewing 9/17. Definitely a bit deflating. Also super unclear on what my next steps should be with this school. The email says we'll hear from them if there's any change but I'm obviously anxious and wondering if I should email someone/stay in contact.

Just got the wait list (alternate list?) email after interviewing 9/17. Definitely a bit deflating. Also super unclear on what my next steps should be with this school. The email says we'll hear from them if there's any change but I'm obviously anxious and wondering if I should email someone/stay in contact.
Pretty similar to me! I don't think there is much we can do but just wait it out - seems like we will hear back in april/may

I was late to the party with my primary, but have not yet received a secondary. Is there a minimum threshold they screen for? Does it just take a long time? Will they send a pre-secondary R or do they just ghost you?

I was late to the party with my primary, but have not yet received a secondary. Is there a minimum threshold they screen for? Does it just take a long time? Will they send a pre-secondary R or do they just ghost you?
It took about a month from submitting my primary app to receiving an invitation to do the secondary.

OOS II just now! I am declining it so I hope it goes to one of you guys! :)

Submitted like 7/04 so there is still hope for early applicants!!

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II a couple of days ago - Complete 7/24

Reactions: 1 users
Hoping us 10/1 interviewed peeps hear back tomorrow! Fingers crossed :)

Reactions: 3 users
I was lucky enough to be accepted 10/15 after interviewing 9/17. Has there been any word on the residency form? I know the admissions office sent out an email telling us that it wasn't ready to be filled out, but I haven't heard anything since.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I was lucky enough to be accepted 10/15 after interviewing 9/17. Has there been any word on the residency form? I know the admissions office sent out an email telling us that it wasn't ready to be filled out, but I haven't heard anything since.
I haven't heard anything since either and I think the email stated they'd be letting us know once it's ready to be completed.

Hello! Did anyone receive an II without completing Snapshot? I JUST realized I did Casper and Duet but not Snapshot.... :'(

Did anyone with the 1st percentile for CASPER receive an II? I fit the school mission and stat, but wondering if my low CASPER score is an issue. I'm not sure how much they weigh it. Completed date: 8/22

So we thinking tomorrow we might hear something for 10/1 interviewees? Or are we gonna have to wait until Friday?

Does anyone know if they let you know if you've been waitlisted or just ghost you if you are not accepted?

Does anyone know if they let you know if you've been waitlisted or just ghost you if you are not accepted?
No they send out both WL and R's post-ii, everyone from the same interview day should hear within 24-48 hours of each other I believe

Does anyone know what Colorado pre-screens for?
I'm late to the party here. But I wanted to mention that CU has an automated process to send out secondaries. It is a minimum MCAT score (but don't know what that minimum is).

Any apps not meeting the minimum are hand reviewed to determine if secondary should be sent out.

Source:

Got the call for A!!! Interviewed on October 1st.

Reactions: 4 users
Got the call for the A as well :) - interviewed October 1st.

A as well! Interviewed 1st October, IS, WL last year and never got off. So happy!

• Love
I got the acceptance call also! have ya'll received the email after or no?

Reactions: 2 users
6pm EST time was when I was called
Thanks so much for the response and congrats to all of you on the A. Yeah I’m EST time as well and didn’t get the call. I guess I’ll chunk it up to a loss. Cheers mate. Thx.

Last edited:
  • Care
Is there a facebook/whatsapp group for accepted students? Would love to get to know everyone here :)

Post-II alternative list, all fingers crossed for substantial movement this year! Big congrats to everyone accepted😊

Got the call yesterday! It was my third time applying to CU, the first time I only applied to CU and was in the hp waitlist, then the next cycle I didn't get a single interview, then this time finally accepted! But all that to say that though my app is a bit stronger, I'm the same exact person and got three different responses, so try to remember that it's a bit of an arbitrary process that doesn't define your worth as a person :) And also, my gap years have been wonderful and worthwhile, even the unplanned one.

Also, when I got the call, it said CU admissions in the caller ID. Just an FYI for those in the future, all the spam calls from CO numbers were giving me little heart attacks lol

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Got the call yesterday! It was my third time applying to CU, the first time I only applied to CU and was in the hp waitlist, then the next cycle I didn't get a single interview, then this time finally accepted! But all that to say that though my app is a bit stronger, I'm the same exact person and got three different responses, so try to remember that it's a bit of an arbitrary process that doesn't define your worth as a person :) And also, my gap years have been wonderful and worthwhile, even the unplanned one.

Also, when I got the call, it said CU admissions in the caller ID. Just an FYI for those in the future, all the spam calls from CO numbers were giving me little heart attacks lol
Congrats!!