2021-2022 Duke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
just got the call, they’re still going :) best of luck everyone!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Just got the call! Can’t believe it. Interviewed mid January.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
y’all i got in 😭😭 this is in insane

edit: interviewed late oct! didn’t think my interview went that well so i wasn’t expecting anything but i’m so so shocked rn 😭

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what time they usually stop making the calls? 🥲

Did anyone get a call from a on Duke number? Missed a call from w 706 area code

Did anyone get a call from a on Duke number? Missed a call from w 706 area code
Mine did not say Duke University, but it was from a Durham area code number. Don't know if that means some just show up as personal phone numbers, so not sure about the 706 area code, but just to give another data point!

Welp..
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

• Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 13 users
Mine did not say Duke University, but it was from a Durham area code number. Don't know if that means some just show up as personal phone numbers, so not sure about the 706 area code, but just to give another data point!T
Thanks for the info, probably just a spam call. Of course the first spam call I get in weeks is an east coast number on this exact date during the time frame that calls are going out…the world is against me

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone gotten the call and has a last name at the end of the alphabet?

Can they please just send waitlists and Rs today 🙏🏼

• Care
Hi all! I've kind of been lurking on this thread but I just got a call that I missed from "DUKE UNIVERSITY" but when I called back, it went to the Radiation Oncology department. Did anyone else experience this? The triage nurse picked up and said it may have been an accident but I don't live in Durham so this seems very strange.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi all! I've kind of been lurking on this thread but I just got a call that I missed from "DUKE UNIVERSITY" but when I called back, it went to the Radiation Oncology department. Did anyone else experience this? The triage nurse picked up and said it may have been an accident but I don't live in Durham so this seems very strange.

Best of luck to everyone!
call back!!! that’s the caller ID that showed up when they called me a little while ago

Reactions: 3 users
call back!!! that’s the caller ID that showed up when they called me a little while ago

Sorry if I was being confusing. I did call back and it went straight to the Radiation Oncology department, and I ended up speaking to a triage nurse who didn't know what was happening. I imagine the person may have called me from an extension that I cannot trace back to. I called the admissions office and left a voicemail so I guess I will just have to wait :-/.

Reactions: 1 user
AHHH GOT THE CALL! it’s not over folks!! Interviewed sept, Duke university number

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
So are we thinking they might keep calling to like 4/5 EST or something

Sorry if I was being confusing. I did call back and it went straight to the Radiation Oncology department, and I ended up speaking to a triage nurse who didn't know what was happening. I imagine the person may have called me from an extension that I cannot trace back to. I called the admissions office and left a voicemail so I guess I will just have to wait :-/.
I had Duke University called ID too!!

• Love
ahhh okie i see! it’s weird they didn’t leave you a voicemail. you will probably get the email then! the person i spoke to said they would send the emails out shortly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call from a Durham number with a name close to the end of the alphabet! Interviewed in october

• Love
If folks who are accepted could post when they receive emails, that would be awesome :). This is on me for putting my phone on silent after getting stressed by every work ping and call.

Best of luck to everyone! I hope they are still making calls!!

I also got the call (it said Duke University), definitely seems to have no order since I interviewed near the end. I'm rooting for you all!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just got a spam call from a 919 area code… why did they have to do me like that

• Sad
They called me back with the A!! Also for reference, interviewed in early November, first and last name in the middle of the alphabet, and received my first call from Duke ~2 ET. Good luck everyone :).

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
This was my only interview as a reapplicant :( no news

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users
btw, my portal has been updated with my decision already. not sure if this can only be seen after you receive a call, but worth a shot!

A!!!!!!!
Got the call at 1:30 PM CST!!!!!!!!! I broke down sobbing and couldn’t even say anything. See y’all in Durham!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
so they're rly done done it seems? need that nail in the coffin to move on 🙃

Reactions: 4 users