2021-2022 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got put on hold for an interview today. Complete on 7/7/21.
MCAT:511, 3.5gpa, ORM, OOS.

Does anyone know if this is a soft R?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
II today! Was in the 2nd quartile for Casper so I wasn't feeling good about this till now. OOS reapplicant, complete 7/9

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
II today! Was in the 2nd percentile for Casper so I wasn't feeling good about this till now. OOS reapplicant, complete first week of July
Congratulations! Stats?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just going to jump back in and let everyone know I’m a current MS1 so please reach out with any questions.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just going to jump back in and let everyone know I’m a current MS1 so please reach out with any questions.
I saw online that the student interview was a group interview, is this still the case with the zoom interviews?

Still waiting for an update lol

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the R. Really sad because I loved Drexel, but I look forward to the other interviews I have.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Im sorry to hear that. When were you complete at Drexel?
7/2 I think. Stats also weren't that dissimilar to people who have recently shared about their IIs so I am not sure what they were looking for. 😞

• Care
7/2 I think. Stats also weren't that dissimilar to people who have recently shared about their IIs so I am not sure what they were looking for. 😞
It's not always about stats but matching their mission, etc.

Keep your head up it's a long cycle and you got this!!

• Care
Keep your head up it's a long cycle and you got this!!
Thank you! I did get a few interviews already, so I'm still trying to remain positive. Drexel was just a top pick of mine. I wish they had felt the same. Haha.

REJECTED 9/24 8:45

My heart got excited when I saw “on behalf of the admission committee we would like…..

• Care
Reactions: 13 users
Has anyone been able to find the virtual interview day packet? It says it’s in the resources tab, but I don’t see it.

Me with similar stats submitted 7/11 waiting
1632498028107.png

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
I was complete 7/28… should I be worried yet? I haven’t heard anything

II today. URM 3.4 cGPA, 3.2 sGPA, 3.9 SMP, 511 MCAT.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
II today. URM 3.4 cGPA, 3.2 sGPA, 3.9 SMP, 511 MCAT.
Awesome to see some love for a fellow SMP grad. Good on you!
I am hoping for similar consideration with a little higher MCAT and SMP but abysmal uGPA.

Got the hold today, rip!! Complete 7/18, OOS, ORM, LM 75

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
sorry to hear that :/ what day were you complete and did they notify you via email then?
I was complete on 7/2 and yep, email! Kinda savage. They had a link to their MS programs and encouraged applicants to look there for “graduate programs that may align with your career options.”
Not interests, but “options”

Anyone have their interview here yet for this cycle? How was it?

got a hold :( oos, complete beg of july

• Care
Also just received a hold :-( complete late July. Good luck to the rest of yall! <3

• Care