2021-2022 Duke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so did anyone email? Im getting restless and it is still a week away (?)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I figured any day in the next two weeks really, do we have reason to believe tomorrow?
Dr. Yee had said they were aiming for 2/10 haha so that's why I was being cautiously optimistic. And in years past they have called people later in the week (Wed/Thurs/Fri)

Reactions: 1 users
Dr. Yee had said they were aiming for 2/10 haha so that's why I was being cautiously optimistic. And in years past they have called people later in the week (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
When did you interview? I was told they were aiming for 2/14 but that was in October. So maybe (hopefully lol) they are moving faster than that now

Dr. Yee said it would likely be Feb 11th when I interviewed early December

Reactions: 3 users
Dr. Yee said it would likely be Feb 11th when I interviewed early December
I also heard that day when I interviewed, that's when I would expect it. But really could be any time in the next week!

Reactions: 5 users
I interviewed 2/2 (the last day possible I think) and they said expect to hear by Valentine's Day

Lots of smoke for the next few days... anyone feel like joining in a prayer circle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lots of smoke for the next few days... anyone feel like joining in a prayer circle?
I'm probably going to just stay off SDN until valentine's day, I don't like the idea of knowing people are getting calls if I haven't gotten one :rofl:

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
so either thurs, fri, or mon (valentine's)...? oh my goodness this is so scary
historically they call for As before the weekend and then notify of waitlists or rejections by email on the Monday after

Reactions: 3 users
excited finding nemo GIF

Fingers crossed we all get some phone calls today :))

• Wow
FYI last year calls started around 12PM EST, but they also started on a Friday o_O

Reactions: 2 users
Got a phone call and my heart dropped, and then I pick it up and hear: “Dear customer, we’ve been trying to reach you…” 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
Got a phone call and my heart dropped, and then I pick it up and hear: “Dear customer, we’ve been trying to reach you…” 😭😭😭
Spam calls have gone too far!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Had this happen to me last night lol. Why Duke could have been calling at 9pm EST was none of my business

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Had this happen to me last night lol. Why Duke could have been calling at 9pm EST was none of my business
I've been surprised by med school communication times all year... I got a II at 8 AM on a Sunday lol

• Haha
I'm several states away and got a spam call from a North Carolina number trying to reach me about my car's extended warranty

• Angry
I'm several states away and got a spam call from a North Carolina number trying to reach me about my car's extended warranty
North Carolina spambots know that mid-February is their time to shine

• Haha
I hear that if Duke covers the spread against Clemson tonight (-7) we will all be accepted tomorrow. Don't ask me how I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I think tomorrow is going to be the day. I have an interview at another school tomorrow but if I get a call from Duke I will 10000% pick up in the middle of the interview 😩😩

I think tomorrow is going to be the day. I have an interview at another school tomorrow but if I get a call from Duke I will 10000% pick up in the middle of the interview 😩😩
That’s my biggest fear! Getting the call while interviewing

C'mon, you gotta have positive vibes! I'm manifesting an A for you, so don't worry about the waitlist.
Agreed, keep your head up! Duke is currently up 14 points so we're looking good.

• Love
  • Wow
C'mon, you gotta have positive vibes! I'm manifesting an A for you, so don't worry about the waitlist.
Thank you🥺 I’m so worried this my only interview in the US somehow. We all gonna make it :)

• Care
Woke up to an email about a Duke-NUS (Singapore campus) info session. Pretty sure this means nothing but startled me nonetheless.

tbh not expecting much but super exciting that some people here will probably get accepted today, good luck everyone!

I am here refreshing this thread and my emails as if I was interviewed ----- :-/

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
any news yet....? didn't interview but i'm refreshing this page on my long-distance bestie's behalf - i got into UNC and if she gets into duke we can FINALLY both be in the same area so I'm !!!!!!!

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
We will all know our fates by next week.
Enjoy your weekend compadres.