You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Duke
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I figured any day in the next two weeks really, do we have reason to believe tomorrow?Do we think tomorrow could be the day?
I feel like tomorrow is a bit early, more likely to be sometime next week. But I hope I’m wrong!Do we think tomorrow could be the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1074206
Dr. Yee had said they were aiming for 2/10 haha so that's why I was being cautiously optimistic. And in years past they have called people later in the week (Wed/Thurs/Fri)I figured any day in the next two weeks really, do we have reason to believe tomorrow?
When did you interview? I was told they were aiming for 2/14 but that was in October. So maybe (hopefully lol) they are moving faster than that nowDr. Yee had said they were aiming for 2/10 haha so that's why I was being cautiously optimistic. And in years past they have called people later in the week (Wed/Thurs/Fri)
So soon then! Whichever day it ends up being. The long wait is nearly overDr. Yee said it would likely be Feb 11th when I interviewed early December
D
deleted555445
I also heard that day when I interviewed, that's when I would expect it. But really could be any time in the next week!Dr. Yee said it would likely be Feb 11th when I interviewed early December
When did you interview?I also heard that day when I interviewed, that's when I would expect it. But really could be any time in the next week!
D
deleted555445
Within the last month, but I was not part of the most recent interview cohort so things might have changedWhen did you interview?
Lots of smoke for the next few days... anyone feel like joining in a prayer circle?
Inbutanxious
Full Member
I got the candle ready.Lots of smoke for the next few days... anyone feel like joining in a prayer circle?
D
deleted555445
I'm probably going to just stay off SDN until valentine's day, I don't like the idea of knowing people are getting calls if I haven't gotten one 🤣Lots of smoke for the next few days... anyone feel like joining in a prayer circle?
lakerslover777
Full Member
so either thurs, fri, or mon (valentine's)...? oh my goodness this is so scaryI interviewed 2/2 (the last day possible I think) and they said expect to hear by Valentine's Day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1074206
Lol sameI'm probably going to just stay off SDN until valentine's day, I don't like the idea of knowing people are getting calls if I haven't gotten one 🤣
D
deleted1074206
historically they call for As before the weekend and then notify of waitlists or rejections by email on the Monday afterso either thurs, fri, or mon (valentine's)...? oh my goodness this is so scary
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
Y’all…my heart rate is gonna be elevated all day now
D
deleted555445
FYI last year calls started around 12PM EST, but they also started on a Friday 😵
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
seems like it 😪So nothing is coming today then?
D
deleted1119327
Thanks for sharing!historically they call for As before the weekend and then notify of waitlists or rejections by email on the Monday after
Spam calls have gone too far!!!!Got a phone call and my heart dropped, and then I pick it up and hear: “Dear customer, we’ve been trying to reach you…” 😭😭😭
Had this happen to me last night lol. Why Duke could have been calling at 9pm EST was none of my businessGot a phone call and my heart dropped, and then I pick it up and hear: “Dear customer, we’ve been trying to reach you…” 😭😭😭
I've been surprised by med school communication times all year... I got a II at 8 AM on a Sunday lolHad this happen to me last night lol. Why Duke could have been calling at 9pm EST was none of my business
I'm several states away and got a spam call from a North Carolina number trying to reach me about my car's extended warrantyGot a phone call and my heart dropped, and then I pick it up and hear: “Dear customer, we’ve been trying to reach you…” 😭😭😭
D
deleted555445
North Carolina spambots know that mid-February is their time to shineI'm several states away and got a spam call from a North Carolina number trying to reach me about my car's extended warranty
Literally JUST got another one. Had a heart attackHad this happen to me last night lol. Why Duke could have been calling at 9pm EST was none of my business
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted555445
I hear that if Duke covers the spread against Clemson tonight (-7) we will all be accepted tomorrow. Don't ask me how I know.
I think tomorrow is going to be the day. I have an interview at another school tomorrow but if I get a call from Duke I will 10000% pick up in the middle of the interview 😩😩
dojacat2000
Full Member
That’s my biggest fear! Getting the call while interviewingI think tomorrow is going to be the day. I have an interview at another school tomorrow but if I get a call from Duke I will 10000% pick up in the middle of the interview 😩😩
C'mon, you gotta have positive vibes! I'm manifesting an A for you, so don't worry about the waitlist.does the waitlist move at all at duke?
D
deleted555445
Agreed, keep your head up! Duke is currently up 14 points so we're looking good.C'mon, you gotta have positive vibes! I'm manifesting an A for you, so don't worry about the waitlist.
Thank you🥺 I’m so worried this my only interview in the US somehow. We all gonna make it 🙂C'mon, you gotta have positive vibes! I'm manifesting an A for you, so don't worry about the waitlist.
lakerslover777
Full Member
luckily we could count on trevor keels to overcome paolo's rough shooting night!Agreed, keep your head up! Duke is currently up 14 points so we're looking good.
D
deleted555445
We did it team. See everyone in Durham.luckily we could count on trevor keels to overcome paolo's rough shooting night!
dojacat2000
Full Member
Good luck everyone today 🤞🏼☺️
frayedreams
Full Member
any news yet....? didn't interview but i'm refreshing this page on my long-distance bestie's behalf - i got into UNC and if she gets into duke we can FINALLY both be in the same area so I'm !!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
i thought they didnt start until 12-1pm est
If my phone doesn't ring in 13 minutes, I will simply combusti thought they didnt start until 12-1pm est
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K