You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Duke
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hotcrossbuns
Full Member
A! Got the call from Dr. Yee. I thought the MMI absolutely spanked me so this was a pleasant surprise.
medsapplicant2k21
Full Member
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Just curious, did anyone who get accepted have a <3.4 gpa?
_futuredoc__
New Member
any PCLT get the A call yet?
Do the Rs and WL come out tomorrow then?
When do we get to know?
When do we get to know?
medsapplicant2k21
Full Member
You're the bestOk I just checked last years thread
apparently calls started the same time they did today at noonish EST went out until like 5:30 EST
Portals were updated around 3 pm EST for accepted students only (I think)
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got a PCLT acceptance call about 30 minutes ago from Melissa Graham!!!!!!!!! Interviewed in November I think.
D
deleted1077590
bro is collecting all the rolling schools like infinity stones gahdaymGot a PCLT acceptance call about 30 minutes ago from Melissa Graham!!!!!!!!! Interviewed in November I think.
I feel very lucky and have no idea how this cycle happened!!bro is collecting all the rolling schools like infinity stones gahdaym
Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear. I know this process is absolutely brutal, so please take care of yourselves!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
espressofrittata22
Full Member
Just got the call 🙂 Feeling so grateful
Got the call!!! Good luck everyone!
D
deleted1119806
whatever you did, you figured out med school apps to a TI feel very lucky and have no idea how this cycle happened!!
Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear. I know this process is absolutely brutal, so please take care of yourselves!!!
IIs/As at so many different schools of all tiers. I agree with spaghetti mom you truly are a superstar, enjoy it 😉
xxcrepesxx
Full Member
has the application portal been updated for those who've been accepted?
D
deleted1139316
Thought Duke was one of my best interviews but haven't heard anything yet...rip
D
deleted1017183
Not me missing the call TWICE. Night shift is not the move y'all lol
PrisonBreak
Full Member
Has the official acceptance email gone out yet?
espressofrittata22
Full Member
NopeHas the official acceptance email gone out yet?
D
deleted1140587
sameThought Duke was one of my best interviews but haven't heard anything yet...rip
xxcrepesxx
Full Member
no for real cause i'm so antsy!! but if we're WL/R it's looking like we'll get that email tomorrow, right?are calls still going out or its done?
FlyingTiger2223
Full Member
Are we done with the calls? No portal update either
moonlight365
Full Member
AHHHH GOT THE A I’M SO STOKED
D
deleted1140587
Congrats!! When did you get the call?AHHHH GOT THE A I’M SO STOKED
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
moonlight365
Full Member
Congrats!! When did you get the call?
A few hours ago
motivated-armadillo72
Full Member
Do you think they’re all done with the A’s?
Any of those accepted received emails yet?
Any of those accepted received emails yet?
I think most likely they're done
Historically, I saw that sometimes calls spill over to the next day or that some people get an A email even though they never got a call.
But I'd say chances are slim, because we haven't seen someone get a call for a while now. If calls were going to spill over to the next day, I would imagine we would have at least had a few stragglers later in the afternoon.
Historically, I saw that sometimes calls spill over to the next day or that some people get an A email even though they never got a call.
But I'd say chances are slim, because we haven't seen someone get a call for a while now. If calls were going to spill over to the next day, I would imagine we would have at least had a few stragglers later in the afternoon.
the portal updated for me no email yet
+1the portal updated for me no email yet
Please put me out of my misery where are these Rs
Did you get an interview?
StainlessSteelYeti
Full Member
YesDid you get an interview?
Gotcha. I hope you get an acceptance [emoji1487]
Anyone not get an interview and waiting on the R wave
Has anyone from a later interview date (mid Jan or later) been accepted?
D
deleted1147443
Yes I interviewed at the very end of the cycle, and got the call yesterdayHas anyone from a later interview date (mid Jan or later) been accepted?
moonlight365
Full Member
Got the official A via email!
hopefulmd2022
New Member
Hi everyone, any current Duke med students I can DM to ask about the school?
PrisonBreak
Full Member
I think Duke has a place on their website that lists current students who are willing to answer any questions. They have their emails listed there.Hi everyone, any current Duke med students I can DM to ask about the school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're really gonna make me wait the weekend just to give me big, fat R on Monday morning. Rude!
Premed Friend
Full Member
Just got waitlisted. Emaild like right now.
D
deleted1140587
+1Just got waitlisted. Emaild like right now.
beepbeep1999
Full Member
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K