You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Duke
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ahowell2930
New Member
Are we thinking today is the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waiting for this!![]()
third time's the charm!! 😍
Omg I'm glad someone appreciates it, I was starting to get worried I was being annoying with them!I was waiting for this!
D
deleted1074206
Still no word?
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
God I hope not, my heart can't take itHave we been bamboozled for a third consecutive time
dojacat2000
Full Member
Maybe they’re gonna pull a 9 PMer againGod I hope not, my heart can't take it
Prediction?Decisions are coming out this friday
I guess since decisions have historically come out later in the week, if they didn’t come last Friday maybe this coming one?Prediction?
Sounds fair!I guess since decisions have historically come out later in the week, if they didn’t come last Friday maybe this coming one?
lakerslover777
Full Member
this is so nerve wracking 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you hear back anything from admissions? (TYSM for doing this btwokay so i called twice and it went straight to voicemail both times, left a msg and sent an email I'll keep y'all posted if I hear anything
)MSAR says too that the earliest they’ll release decisions is February 14th.Did anyone call to confirm anything? I guess they said they would aim for feb 14th not that it would be for sure. Oh well
Seems like it’s not coming today. It’s already 4:00 pm on the east coast.
dojacat2000
Full Member
So was he just like possibly giving an estimate or did he say with certainty? Cause if it ain't today, I guess we'll be in it for the long haulOn my interview day, Dr. Yee said February 11-14th. This is a life changing decision. It is absolutely normal to have anxiety about it. We all cope with these situations differently. Let's all be kind to each other and support each other through this.
D
deleted1074206
Rip…I wish they hadn’t told the people who interviewed so recently to “expect” it by valentines because I’ve been going crazy for the past 5 days hahaSeems like it’s not coming today. It’s already 4:00 pm on the east coast.
Not OP but to me it did sound like they were going to release by the 14th (rather than an estimate). Tho to be fair the portal says "mid to late February" so who knows. Hopefully we don't have to wait until the end of next weekSo was he just like possibly giving an estimate or did he say with certainty? Cause if it ain't today, I guess we'll be in it for the long haul
They told me in my interview day back a few months ago to expect to hear “around Valentine’s Day.”Not OP but to me it did sound like they were going to release by the 14th (rather than an estimate). Tho to be fair the portal says "mid to late February" so who knows. Hopefully we don't have to wait until the end of next week
In mid January Dr Yee said “aiming for the 10th, definitely by the 14th” ripThey told me in my interview day back a few months ago to expect to hear “around Valentine’s Day.”
Friday gueyWelp, it's 5 pm EST. See everyone back here tomorrow morning? 🙃
What if everyone that got a call got it today and just didn’t report it on SDN and all of us are the waitlist/rejected crew?
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
LMAO stooooooppppp 😭😭😭What if everyone that got a call got it today and just didn’t report it on SDN and all of us are the waitlist/rejected crew?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frayedreams
Full Member
Hi guys - so sorry for the late response (was taking a break from sdn over the weekend)!! but in terms of news, i called again yesterday and went STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL !!! they still haven't replied to my email or called me back, so yeah they're def playin games 😕
You're awesome! Thanks for doing this!Hi guys - so sorry for the late response (was taking a break from sdn over the weekend)!! but in terms of news, i called again yesterday and went STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL !!! they still haven't replied to my email or called me back, so yeah they're def playin games 😕
Looking forward to knowing so I can stop having tachy every time my phone rings. That feeling is seriously unpleasant.

plaguedoctor23
Full Member
I got a call from a NC number about my CARS EXTENDED WARRANTY at 9am. I am in CA AND I dont even have a car AND never get spam calls from NC the universe is mean 😭😭
Got that.a few minutes ago as well 👎I got a call from a NC number about my CARS EXTENDED WARRANTY at 9am. I am in CA AND I dont even have a car AND never get spam calls from NC the universe is mean 😭😭
WTF. In past years' threads, a lot of people also reported receiving spam calls from NC right around decision release. I know this is just reporting bias and coincidence but damn.I got a call from a NC number about my CARS EXTENDED WARRANTY at 9am. I am in CA AND I dont even have a car AND never get spam calls from NC the universe is mean 😭😭
WeenieBeenie
Full Member
Meanwhile my phone silent as hell. Not even spam callers 😩
dojacat2000
Full Member
cute... another day another nothing 😀LOL just got an email from Duke University School of...BusinessI know Duke calls for As first, but that email really sped up my heart rate.
lakerslover777
Full Member
this week is an agonizing wait, so lovely!
D
deleted555445
My face every time someone posts in the Duke thread during business hours from now on.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today could be the day, it was released 2 years ago on a Wednesday. If not today, it will most likely be Friday as it has been in most years.
sleepypremed22
Full Member
I look forward to this every day now![]()
Roses are red,
I don't know how to do ballet,
If Duke doesn't release decisions in 3 hours,
I will simply pass away
D
deleted1074206
I really hope it is! The countdown to 12 pm est begins nowToday could be the day, it was released 2 years ago on a Wednesday. If not today, it will most likely be Friday as it has been in most years.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
I know Duke calls for As first, but that email really sped up my heart rate.