2021-2022 Georgetown

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, current M1 here at GUSOM. Just wanted to offer myself as a resource for anyone who is considering applying, waiting for interviews/interview decisions, or already accepted! We're about to enter block exams but feel free to message me with any questions you might have about Georgetown and I'll try my best to answer. Cheers
 
Hey everyone, current M1 here at GUSOM. Just wanted to offer myself as a resource for anyone who is considering applying, waiting for interviews/interview decisions, or already accepted! We're about to enter block exams but feel free to message me with any questions you might have about Georgetown and I'll try my best to answer. Cheers
Hey thanks for doing this! Do you feel that a post ii update/letter of interest is important?
 
I do think that they historically get back to people with either an R or WL in that case, although I’m not positive
y’all should stop speculating lol… it’s holiday season, for all we know the committee will meet once from thanksgiving to new year. I understand the frustration (two II’s and an upcoming II) and I won’t hear back until late January.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! For sending post-II letters, who did you specifically address the letter to? I'm having a hard time finding the dean of admissions.

Thank you!
 
Did any URM folks reach out to the Senior Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion prior to your interview? If so, were there any info sessions or chats for URM applicants? I completely forgot they invited us to do so and already had my interview 😭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone else have an issue viewing their uploaded Acknowledgment? When I try to actually view the contents of the PDF it just takes me back to the login page. Wondering if this is normal
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad