You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Hofstra (Zucker)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Accepted! Interviewed early November!
Raj Nar
Full Member
Exact time?Accepted! Interviewed early November!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chimericantigenreceptor
Full Member
Got the A, interviewed mid/early November
keeppushing99
Full Member
Accepted!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Interviewed 10/13
DogeCoinToDaMoon
Full Member
am i the only one that has refreshed their email over 100 times in the last half hour?
Raj Nar
Full Member
Exact time?Got the A, interviewed mid/early November
Raj Nar
Full Member
Exact time?Accepted!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Interviewed 10/13
11:24AWhat was the exact time you received the email?
keeppushing99
Full Member
11:33amExact time?
snakemuffin
Full Member
Bruh I’m literally sitting here refreshing for like 2 hours haha I wish I had the self control to just check in at the end of the dayam i the only one that has refreshed their email over 100 times in the last half hour?
A!!! Got the email in the middle of a work presentation lol. Had a heart attack at the subject line 'Admissions Update'! Wouldn't have opened it today if not for you folks sharing the good news!
Congrats on the As! II earlier this week.
LM76 ORM Complete 12/1
LM76 ORM Complete 12/1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
atryingpremed
Full Member
lunch break?Looks like no admission emails sent after 12
zen_artist
Full Member
It was like that for me at first but when I went back on ~1.5 hours later it loaded normally. Maybe it's just taking some time to update your accepted status. congrats!A! interviewed early October! Just a question - is anyone else having trouble accessing the affirmation statement on the portal? It looks like it just keeps loading for me.
atryingpremed
Full Member
did you happen to receive the email after noon EST?A! interviewed early October! Just a question - is anyone else having trouble accessing the affirmation statement on the portal? It looks like it just keeps loading for me.
snakemuffin
Full Member
Congrats! Did you just receive the email or was it before 12:00 PM EST?A! interviewed early October! Just a question - is anyone else having trouble accessing the affirmation statement on the portal? It looks like it just keeps loading for me.
Thank you! I received it around 11:50 but was in a meeting 🙂Congrats! Did you just receive the email or was it before 12:00 PM EST?
second week of novemberWhen did you interview? Congrats!
Are they done sending them out? I interviewed mid November
They are probably done for the day, but they usually get mid-Nov to Mid-Dec at the beginning of Jan. I think last year it was Jan 7thAre they done sending them out? I interviewed mid November
I hope so, I saw some in this thread get A's that interviewed on the same day. It may have been the latest day they sent out A's for.They are probably done for the day, but they usually get mid-Nov to Mid-Dec at the beginning of Jan. I think last year it was Jan 7th
DogeCoinToDaMoon
Full Member
IMPORTANT: Didnt get an email today, but portal shows an A! so go check!!!
Congrats! Unfortunately, didn't work for me.IMPORTANT: Didnt get an email today, but portal shows an A! so go check!!!
Nope🙁Lol, anybody who interviewed on 10/04 hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody who interviewed 10/7 hear back?
atryingpremed
Full Member
Where does it say acceptance in your portal/how do you know… asking for a.. friendIMPORTANT: Didnt get an email today, but portal shows an A! so go check!!!
D
deleted1114996
How are post-ii decisions here made? Are they weighed more heavily towards interview performance after receiving an II, or do they re-examine the whole app?
lmao yeah noticed this too....weird since we were in the first batch of intervieweesI feel like no one in who interviewed early Sept heard back??
DogeCoinToDaMoon
Full Member
there will be an “offer” tab that appearsWhere does it say acceptance in your portal/how do you know… asking for a.. friend
whyisitsocold
Full Member
Got the A this morning! Interviewed 9/14.
CerebellumJuice
Full Member
It was like that for me at first but when I went back on ~1.5 hours later it loaded normally. Maybe it's just taking some time to update your accepted status. congrats!
I seem to be having the same problem but it just doesn't seem to be fixing itself ever after 10+ hours? Guess I'll try calling them tomorrow morining?
Did the people that interviewed on 11.15 hear back?
I interviewed 11/10 and got the A , hope you hear good news soon friendDid anyone who interviewed 11/10 hear back? Silence for me ... and now just waiting for my WL/R 😢
D
deleted1114996
Ahh hope feels lost as im right on the median for this school
snakemuffin
Full Member
Are we expecting more decisions to be released today?
+1Pre-II R just now. Sad.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
212kindofgal
Full Member
+2, complete 7/12
+3, complete late august+2, complete 7/12
caffienefiend
Full Member
I just received a rejection. I'm confused because I did not apply here?? I double-checked my AMCAS application and everything
LMAO no wayI just received a rejection. I'm confused because I did not apply here?? I double-checked my AMCAS application and everything
Just got the pre-II R. Complete mid-august