2021-2022 Hofstra (Zucker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew from 1st tier WL, GL folks!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Just got the A :’) First one!!!
Email at 10:30am EST

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
You're amazing, Bloth! What a feeling that must have been!

• Love
Got off 1st tier WL today (11am) and will accept, interviewed mid-November... Good luck to you all, don't lose hope.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Hofstra just had me thinking I got accepted off the waitlist w that survey email 😭

Reactions: 2 users
Is there anywhere accepted students are getting together to communicate? I looked at earlier comments in this thread and it seems there's no GroupMe but there is a Facebook group? Is there a specific group for accepted students?

Is there anywhere accepted students are getting together to communicate? I looked at earlier comments in this thread and it seems there's no GroupMe but there is a Facebook group? Is there a specific group for accepted students?
Here is the admitted students GroupMe!

You're invited to my new group 'ZSOM 2026' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

For those who applied to Hofstra last cycle, so I submitted my secondary tonight and tonight I also got an email from Hofstra saying my app is "in review". Is it normal to get reviewed this fast upon secondary submission? I'm getting more anxious now that I realize I could get an R or a II from Hofstra sooner than I expected.