2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got a status update, “a decision has been made”

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I'm kinda on edge rn LOL. Info session was on 9/24
Oh ok, so hasn't been too long! Not even 1 business day- I wouldn't worry about it, it seems like you sent in proof anyway. It'd be more concerning if it had been weeks. Hang in there :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Just got a status update, “a decision has been made”
Oh gosh, I just checked mine and it hasn't changed (just the thanks for interviewing etc). What campus was updated for you?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
omg frick my elmira one was 8/6

update stress mine changed too

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Also got the status change on my app saying that a decision has been made. My info session was on 9/3

Also got the status change on my app saying that a decision has been made. My info session was on 9/3
Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we all have access to the roommate forum?? Idk if I just never paid attention to it before

Got the decision is made status..... big yikes since I thought the interview was rough

Reactions: 2 users
where did you find that? Just got the notification for a status update, Elmira 8/27
Admissions tab, left-hand side. I know it was there for me since I got access to the portal, but I don't know if it was an empty section before

Does this mean they mailed out the letters already? If so we could be getting them very shortly! (end of the week)

Reactions: 3 users
Sorry if someone asked this already, there are so many pages in this thread it's hard to find what I am looking for! Can anyone who has already had the group info session speak to how long it was? Just trying to figure out if I need to take the entire day off work! Thanks :)
Mandatory session time was about 2.5 hours for me. There is an optional 30 minute candidate meet & greet before the session starts & then another optional 30 minute Q&A with admissions after

When did you get the acceptance? can you share the timeline after the info session?
i haven't got an acceptance, but my portal has changed to "a decision has been made"! my info session was 8/27 oh god oh god oh god i'm stressed

No portal update for me, doesn’t seem like a good indicator of what’s to come.

No portal update for me, doesn’t seem like a good indicator of what’s to come.
did you do early decision? also i wouldn't put too much stock in it, they're probably taking their time updating the statuses- there's probably alot to go through

To clarify, "decision made" means accepted, rejected, or waitlisted. So if there is no decision made yet, I would not be worrying. Don't try to foreshadow anything...

Not having a decision made yet, I feel quite literally means there is no decision.

did you do early decision? also i wouldn't put too much stock in it, they're probably taking their time updating the statuses- there's probably alot to go through
Yes I did early decision for Elmira, and my info session was 8/13.

Yes I did early decision for Elmira, and my info session was 8/13.
gotcha. i wouldn't worry unless it isn't updated EOD today or something because updating statuses = also sending out letters and that's probably a whole process for them

Admissions tab, left-hand side. I know it was there for me since I got access to the portal, but I don't know if it was an empty section before
oh wait yes I have seen this before. I've also seen it populated like a week or two ago.

Also got a "decision has been made" for Erie

• Wow
Where can I see the elmira status at? I dont see the drop box for it.

also got update on my portal, elmira campus early decision, info session 8/13

Good Luck, everyone! I didn't opt for ED, so I've got longer to wait!

• Care
Also got the update. Let me be the first to say this is exciting, but also so stupid that we have to wait for snail mail instead of getting an email like every other school in the nation......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does everyone have the "Welcome Pack Information" right after you log in to the portal under LECOM Portal?

Does everyone have the "Welcome Pack Information" right after you log in to the portal under LECOM Portal?
I have that..... but I never noticed if it was always there or not......

Edit: for anyone wondering:
1632772871010.png

Last edited: