2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they screening for secondaries?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
TBH I am somewhat surprised no one has received an invite here yet.

They said Late august , early September last time I called

From what I hear they’re about to shut down again, so might be running a bit farther behind.

Covid is proliferating in TN right now. Unfortunately, masks and the vaccine are still highly politicized.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
did you guys write the optional and the required essay on the same pdf or separate?

What did you guys write in your optional? Just curious. I was thinking of doing a "why us" or a "why DO" but would like some thoughts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get a fee waiver for this school? If so, what did you say for the "Fee waiver reason request?"

Anyone want to bet which school will send interview invites first between PCOMs and DCOM, lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody else get an email stating you're 99% complete on supplemental? I don't have MCAT score in yet, but there's no spot for that on the app itself. I paid the fee and submitted essay etc of course.

Okay LMU this is the last day of august. You can send II anytime now. Preferably to me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Interview Invite! OOS, ORM, 498 MCAT, 3.4x GPA.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
It’s a group interview is that good or bad

Reactions: 1 user
@lonleykingt did you receive an II? what are your stats? I’m Canadian/506/3.83 and didn’t receive anything. I’m guessing they’re prioritizing IS applicants??
I received nothing … I was hoping

Well they are prioritizing some set of students that’s not on the basis of stats so I’m sure we will hear something soon!
I’m 3.3 515 and I haven’t heard anything yet. Not Canadian but OOS. Hopefully we hear something soon!

Does anyone know how preference between the two campuses for admission is assigned? I don't remember choosing a campus on the primary or secondary application

Does anyone know how preference between the two campuses for admission is assigned? I don't remember choosing a campus on the primary or secondary application

It wasn’t asked this time. So I assume they will offer it as a choice if accepted

What are you guys doing to prepare for the group interview style?

What are you guys doing to prepare for the group interview style?
I have been researching other places that did this type of interview. Closed file is important to understand. so I think it might be more about personality, professionalism, and how we interact in a group setting. Any other input?