2021-2022 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey for the email that say that your application is "complete and currently under review" I was just wondering if the email is more to let us know that our app is complete or is it really under review? Just curious because most other schools have only let me know that my app is complete and said it'll take a while to review.
From my perspective (I don’t know For sure) but I got that email right away as well so I assume it’s a standard email for completion!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it is worth submitting my secondary here almost 2 months after receiving it? It was stuck in my junk mail for a while and i felt pretty discouraged after that 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed last week and there were like ten of us total? super small and friendly.

As for travel, I took the train from the airport to the city for 5 bucks, an uber from the city to loyola for like 25 bucks the next day, and split a ride with another interviewee to the airport afterwards.
 
I interviewed last week and there were like ten of us total? super small and friendly.

As for travel, I took the train from the airport to the city for 5 bucks, an uber from the city to loyola for like 25 bucks the next day, and split a ride with another interviewee to the airport afterwards.
great, thanks! did you split a ride with uber/lyft? or did y'all reserve a cab?
 
great, thanks! did you split a ride with uber/lyft? or did y'all reserve a cab?
I went with someone whose mom had rented a car! and then a couple ppl split an uber too. Just talk to people and it'll be easy peasy 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know Loyola allows updates, but does anyone know if they actually like/encourage them. I do have a substantial update but also do not want to seem desperate this early on lol
 
The instructions said that letter of rec's needed to all have signatures. Was that for each individual letter even though I had a committee letter?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad