2021-2022 LSU Shreveport

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yes its either an mph or ms in biomedical sciences. Probably going to retake the MCAT but this reapplying is so hard and sad.
Personally I feel like an MS in biomedical sciences would be better. Better to prepare you and I know schools weigh “harder” programs more than “easier” ones like an MPH (like Howard med). I did an MS at Mississippi College if your looking for an excellent program 👀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Personally I feel like an MS in biomedical sciences would be better. Better to prepare you and I know schools weigh “harder” programs more than “easier” ones like an MPH (like Howard med). I did an MS at Mississippi College if your looking for an excellent program 👀
Thank you. I know an MPH opens more doors later on, but I just don't feel its enough to get me in.
 
Should we expect a letter or a phone call for an acceptance off the waitlist at this point? Moreover, do we expect to receive rejections or will they let us suffer until after orientation?
 
are you changing anything?
I've been doing a full-time clinical gig and am going to "try" to retake the MCAT late July early August. In the application I'm changing up personal statement to talk more about this job because 1. It has the most hours on my application at 1700hrs 2. Its pretty relevant to primary healthcare in underserved communities which they and I are interested in . Don't know if i should put out money for a Masters still deciding, but I dont think there is anything wrong with periodic updates throughout the cycle.