2021-2022 LSU Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do they pull people off the list before interviews are done? i have my interview this coming up week

Members don't see this ad.

You know, that’s a really good question. I feel like I don’t know anything about how schools do what lmao
Pretty sure they only pull off the list after the 4/30 deadline when people decide for sure for sure which school they will attend. But same- I have no idea what is happening in general

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed yesterday and already forgot. i know dr thomas said As are physical letters but did she say if waitlisted and rejection letters go out by mail or email?

OOS. II on 2/1 and placed on the WL. I will be taking myself off of the WL, as I have other options! Best of luck to all of you!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
any hope of getting II at this Point? getting nervous.Completed and under review 11/7/21.

II just now, IS complete like exactly 11/7 lol. Dates available ranged from april 5-19
any hope of getting II at this Point? getting nervous.Completed and under review 11/7/21.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they communicate with each other LSU NOLA _LSUS ? Can you get interview from both schools? or if one invite the other wont? Just wondering.

Good luck to everyone that interviewed last week and this week. Letters go out tomorrow

• Love
good luck to you all, is there any hope getting II at this point?
On their website under timelines and deadlines, it looks like it says their regular decision cycle is from Oct to March. So my interpretation is that they send out the last of their interviews in March. I couldn't find any other information on their interviews. Someone else correct if I'm wrong!

Website for reference: https://www.lsuhs.edu/our-schools/s...rd/som-admissions/post/timeline-and-deadlines

• Love
Thank you friend! Good luck to you guys! One of us has to get that A 🥲
I am so sorry to hear it. Was it the only interview you had this cycle? wish you the best outcome if you had interview elsewhere.

• Care
I am so sorry to hear it. Was it the only interview you had this cycle? wish you the best outcome if you had interview elsewhere.
Thank you friend. No, fortunately it isn't! But the other schools I've interviewed with I'm also waitlisted for. So now I'm scared lol. About to send an update letter to them/ LOI to one; hopefully it doesn't come across as desperate haha

Thank you friend. No, fortunately it isn't! But the other schools I've interviewed with I'm also waitlisted for. So now I'm scared lol. About to send an update letter to them/ LOI to one; hopefully it doesn't come across as desperate haha
Stay strong, you are a very lucky person that you have been interviewed in other schools and YOU WILL MAKE IT, please let us know of your A.
I have only ONE interview.

Last edited:
  • Care
LOI is a good idea.

• Love
Stay strong, you are a very lucky person that you have been interviewed in other schools and YOU WILL MAKE IT, please sets us know of your A.
I have only ONE interview.
Thank you so much for that affirmation! Very fortunate to have multiple interviews (first time having that haha). Come thru with that one interview!!! We all got this!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

II last night! active review since December and wasn't really expecting anything more from them at this point lol

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
sorry brother :( so if you could get an R from the WL rn does that mean its possible to get an A from the WL rn too?
manifesting this. Praying this is true
EufzQPCXcAQxDSX.jpg

• Care
I interviewed 2/8 and still haven't gotten an initial decision... should I call? Or is this a normal amount of time to wait for the initial decision? I think I remember them saying they usually get back to you within 2-3 weeks, so I'm not sure if I should keep waiting?

Interviewed 3/8. Received waitlist/acceptable list today :-/

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed 2/8 and still haven't gotten an initial decision... should I call? Or is this a normal amount of time to wait for the initial decision? I think I remember them saying they usually get back to you within 2-3 weeks, so I'm not sure if I should keep waiting?
If you still haven’t heard back- I would definitely follow up, they are pretty timely in their decisions.

Reactions: 2 users
I will be withdrawing my name from the waitlist because I have been accepted somewhere else! I hope my seat goes to one of you!
Congratulation on acceptance!! are you accepted to NOLA? if you dont mind