2021-2022 Michigan State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for the scholarship essays, does anyone know how are we supposed to write it? is it supposed to be personal statement/experiences caliber or more straight forward?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How are us waitlisted folk doing? Anyone hear anything back?

Has anyone been referred to the ABLE program yet? In previous years they were sent out in March.

Anyone else got off the waitlist? I know we should expect movement post April, but last year calls off the waitlist started coming in around this time. Also, is the thread unusually more quiet this year for this school? Maybe they have too many accepted students :(

Manifesting waitlist movement soon!

Have any accepted students withdrawn? Usually after campus placements/financial aid packages some people withdraw.

Manifesting waitlist movement soon!

Have any accepted students withdrawn? Usually after campus placements/financial aid packages some people withdraw.
Yes I have heard of at least 6 people who have for sure withdrawn

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Quick question for accepted students- how long did CHM give you to complete/submit your matriculation compliance materials (immunization proof, background check, drug test etc.)? Is there a set date they gave you to have those things completed by? Thanks in advance!

Also does anyone know how many post-interview acceptance offers MSUCHM gave? Is it 215? I think that’s what it was last year.

Quick question for accepted students- how long did CHM give you to complete/submit your matriculation compliance materials (immunization proof, background check, drug test etc.)? Is there a set date they gave you to have those things completed by? Thanks in advance!

All I've gotten so far is an online background check and a discipline form to be filled out by your undergrad dean of student affairs. All transcripts need to be sent to MSU CHM by matriculation. Nothing about immunization proof or drug test. Maybe everything else is done closer to orientation in August? (anyone else know?)

Hoping for some waitlist movement to start this coming week. Last year multiple people got off the waitlist around this time.

Reactions: 2 users
Got a call from Dr. Maurer this morn, accepted off WL 🥹

Reactions: 1 users
Those of you who got the call after WL (congrats btw!!!), will you be accepting?

Interviewed Nov, WL in Feb, IS, this is my dream school so yes I’m taking the A!

Hoping for some more acceptances to be offered this week!

Reactions: 1 users
So I'm assuming (judging from this week) that A's off the WL will be announced to ppl on Monday? Not sure how it was last year

Would anyone mind sharing how long it took you to receive the full acceptance email after you released your Certiphi results?

Would anyone mind sharing how long it took you to receive the full acceptance email after you released your Certiphi results?
Not sure if this timeline is universal but my report was completed on a Friday and I released it that same day. The following Tuesday I got my full acceptance.

Manifesting more waitlist movement this week!! Fingers crossed for all of us struggling here :')

Got the call yesterday! Accepted off the waitlist. Yes, I will be accepting 🤩

Anyone heard of any new acceptances today? Or do they just give out acceptances on Mondays?

Did anyone else get any acceptances yesterday? Noticing the Facebook group is getting bigger and starting to get scared at how many are left ._.

Did anyone else get any acceptances yesterday? Noticing the Facebook group is getting bigger and starting to get scared at how many are left ._.
Was wondering the same thing. The Facebook group grew by like 20 and I can’t tell if those are all people accepted off waitlist or current med students joining.

Do any accepted students know how many students are in the class GroupMe? Just trying to realistically gauge my chances at this point.