Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, current MSU CHM student. Just wanted to inform you that a Facebook page has been created for the class of 2026 by an M1. Here is the link! www.facebook.com/groups/msuchm2026/
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Where are you going instead?II today, OOS, complete 8/21. Will likely be withdrawing, good luck everyone!
Cali schoolWhere are you going instead?
Still haven't heard anything :/ they have moved to releasing decisions every Wednesday now so I'm hoping that they just haven't gotten to our wave of interviews yet? Idk...Anyone not hear back yet from their interview on 11/29? Still waiting but losing hope 🙁
Yeah true....but it seems that some people who interviewed after us already heard back 🙄 guess there's no pattern, crossing my fingers for both of us!Still haven't heard anything :/ they have moved to releasing decisions every Wednesday now so I'm hoping that they just haven't gotten to our wave of interviews yet? Idk...
Where will you be going?Withdrew my application post interview pre decision today. Good luck to all of you!!!
Wow congratulations!!! 🎊I still have three schools in my running - Oakland offered me a scholarship with acceptance and I’ll attend - if I don’t get into Michigan (waiting on decision, 1st choice school). I’ll also consider Wayne where I’m waitlisted, I will just ask them about financial aid if they decide to offer me an acceptance.
I interviewed 11/29 and have not heard back eitherInterviewed 11/19 and still have not heard a thing. Have lost almost all hope at this point 🙁
AHAHA sameInterviewed 11/19, dream school, just now finally got…. Waitlisted 🙄😭😤
Sorry to hear this 🙁 can I ask when you interviewed?AHAHA same
11/19Sorry to hear this 🙁 can I ask when you interviewed?
Also, did people do thank you notes? not sure how bc of MMI
Did you get accepted? and who did you send the thank you note to?I did send thank you notes, and I did the post interview evaluation but not sure if its necessary
I only interviewed on January 14, most of us haven't heard back yet, including meDid you get accepted? and who did you send the thank you note to?
Thank you notes are the most annoying burden put on students who've already done all this nightmarish labor to get in the system. It's like expecting patients to give physicians gifts after every visit. and the receptionist. such BS
No I interviewed at CHMWait you interviewed at MSU COM, not CHM? How was the interview process?
They make calls between 6 and 9 pm EsTAny acceptances today?
praying for all of us tnThey make calls between 6 and 9 pm EsT
When did you interviewpraying for all of us tn
As fast as 2-3 weeks post interview, depending on when students accepted ahead of you actually reply to the acceptance sent by the university.How fast does Msu get back to you post interview 😅
They said at our interview that it was usually between 4-6 weeks for everyone but there is no orderAs fast as 2-3 weeks post interview, depending on when students accepted ahead of you actually reply to the acceptance sent by the university.
Folks on the alternate list can wait up tp a few weeks before orientation to receive an acceptance or not.
This is true. There is no ranked order. Michigan folks are interviewed first, and these last weeks are mostly OOS.They said at our interview that it was usually between 4-6 weeks for everyone but there is no order
Interviewed 2/7/22When did you interview
I didn’t 🤷♀️Anyone receive decision today?
They do if you are on the alternate list. They don't accept updates before that.Does anyone know if MSU CHM accepts letters of intent?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.