You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Michigan State
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When did you receive the email?I guess I should have simply been more patient! Haha two days after posting they sent me an II. Hang in there everyone, I know it's stressful, and good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hengesteel
Full Member
12/22When did you receive the email?
Just got the call for a II, so if anyone's still waiting there's still hope! Complete 7/24
Scheduled for Jan 14th, but only because they had a cancellation so I'm not sure how many dates are left.
Scheduled for Jan 14th, but only because they had a cancellation so I'm not sure how many dates are left.
I completed it 1 week after receiving the secondary and I am still forwarded for prelim review as well. At this point I am expecting to worse (510/3.9/I in case you are wondering).Complete Late August, IS, yet still says forwarded for preliminary review; not even Pre-II hold. Anyone else in this situation?
Yeah same.. submitted first week in September and IS and just nothing 🙁 idk what to doComplete Late August, IS, yet still says forwarded for preliminary review; not even Pre-II hold. Anyone else in this situation?
I was never placed under a hold - my portal said forwarded for preliminary review up until they calledComplete Late August, IS, yet still says forwarded for preliminary review; not even Pre-II hold. Anyone else in this situation?
rly appreciate the hope haha! complete late July early august at all IS schools and have complete silence from all of themI was never placed under a hold - my portal said forwarded for preliminary review up until they called
I feel that - radio silence since July from the school that's 3 miles from where I live lmaorly appreciate the hope haha! complete late July early august at all IS schools and have complete silence from all of them
armenianevey
Full Member
II 12/22/21. Complete 11/3/21.
Was Forwarded for Preliminary review on 9/23 and Im still hoping for an interview but starting to lose hope.
ORM, 3.52 GPA, 510 MCAT, 4th Quartile Casper.
Good ECs in my opinion. I don't know what else I can do at this point. I feel like this school is the most suitable for me which was why I put my heart into the secondaries.....
ORM, 3.52 GPA, 510 MCAT, 4th Quartile Casper.
Good ECs in my opinion. I don't know what else I can do at this point. I feel like this school is the most suitable for me which was why I put my heart into the secondaries.....
5greenbeans
Full Member
Pre-II rejection just now. Good luck to those still waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Same day completion as me. Do you mind sharing your stats?II just now!!!!!!!! IS completed 9/23
Im sorry about that. I have been down this road and it is tough but keep your head up. It will work out in the end
Pre-II rejection just now. Good luck to those still waiting!
II! Just Now Complete Mid-August! 3.61c 3.5s 501 MCAT URM IS!
Thank you! GPA 3.74 and MCAT 505Congrats! Same day completion as me. Do you mind sharing your stats?
rejected now IS LM 73 complete first week of august
II today too URM IS complete in like august lol
Congratulations buddyII today too URM IS complete in like august lol
Yes you should 😊I just got a continued interest email. They are asking applicants who are no longer interested in the school to let them know.
I am still interested in going to this school! AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLY STATING THAT ?
drstrangee
New Member
Pre-II R, complete early Aug, OOS 514, 3.8s
Miss.Sellers
Full Member
I just interviewed yesterday 😰😰😰😰those of you who hear back post interview, was it the typical 30 days? Longer? Shorter??
Interview buddy! I was there with you yesterday. Fingers crossed it's A's for both of us 😊I just interviewed yesterday 😰😰😰😰those of you who hear back post interview, was it the typical 30 days? Longer? Shorter??
serotonin1
Full Member
Is there an accepted student groupme? Just signed up for first look but would love to chat with others beforehand
Miss.Sellers
Full Member
How long after your interview did you hear back about the results?Is there an accepted student groupme? Just signed up for first look but would love to chat with others beforehand
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
serotonin1
Full Member
Little over a month because I heard back October 15How long after your interview did you hear back about the results?
Miss.Sellers
Full Member
Has anyone interviewed in December???
How did you sign up for the First Look?Is there an accepted student groupme? Just signed up for first look but would love to chat with others beforehand
serotonin1
Full Member
Got an email with a registration link!How did you sign up for the First Look?
DinosaurEater
Full Member
I interviewed 11/19 and have not gotten any updates...there has been 2 release dates since my interview. Hoping to hear back 1/19.I just interviewed yesterday 😰😰😰😰those of you who hear back post interview, was it the typical 30 days? Longer? Shorter??
Interviewed 11/5 and I just got the A call! 😭
loohcs dem
New Member
Anyone who interviewed on 11/19 hear back last night?
DinosaurEater
Full Member
My friend who interviewed 11/19 got her acceptance call last night.Anyone who interviewed on 11/19 hear back last night?
Miss.Sellers
Full Member
Are you on hold? Under your status?Anymore interview invites ? I worked so hard for that 510 (i know its an average score) and I really like this school and their mission
I have not really checked. Going to check nowAre you on hold? Under your status?
No it just says forwarded for preliminary review on 9/23Are you on hold? Under your status?
:/
Don’t give up! Believe! I was never placed on a hold or anything. I received an invite on a Friday. I hope you hear back soon with good news.No it just says forwarded for preliminary review on 9/23
:/
jennniffer
New Member
Anyone hear anything back for us waitlisted applicants? I know that the most movement happens in April/May, but I'm dying here lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredrcristinayang
Full Member
haven't heard anything about a fb group but if there is could someone let us know!Any accepted students know if there's a Facebook group yet? Also anyone planning on attending the First Look Day in February?
Your portal should be updated with an "Interview" tab, and after clicking on it there should be several more tabs for you to upload each of the forms!Anyone with an II know where to upload interview day paperwork in the application portal?
Pre-II R last night. Rooting for the team that’s still in the game!
Miss.Sellers
Full Member
I have…. O.OHas anyone here got a text from a number recently where the person assumes you are someone else? Then they want to talk to you after you say they got a wrong number
This is tied to medical school apps. I just need to know