You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Michigan
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
downbutnotout
Full Member
Deferral in December -> High Pool Waitlist. Was holding out for this one, but at least I’ve finally got official decisions from all of the schools I interviewed with. Historically there has been almost no waitlist movement, correct?
Deferral moved to the Upper Tier Waitlist today as well. Best of luck, this cycle's been an unreal ride
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nothing hereSorry if I cause any panic by replying this thread loool, but have any upper tier WLed folks heard anything yet?
Hi, greetings. I have a request to those who attend university of Michigan medical school or who have more knowledge about the school. Planning to apply this cycle with a clear focus on getting into some specialization within pediatrics, can you guys provide some information about this school’s curriculum, facilities, anything unique about this school and the residency at their children’s hospital? Basically I request this information to write “why us?” essay. Thank you in advance.
Probably their website
dawgsalltheway
Full Member
Hi, greetings. I have a request to those who attend university of Michigan medical school or who have more knowledge about the school. Planning to apply this cycle with a clear focus on getting into some specialization within pediatrics, can you guys provide some information about this school’s curriculum, facilities, anything unique about this school and the residency at their children’s hospital? Basically I request this information to write “why us?” essay. Thank you in advance.
Bro stop blowing up every thread with this question. Everyone now checking these are likely on waitlists and not the people you want to be asking anyways. Do your homework and it will suit you better
UMich is one of the easiest schools to find info on, trust me. Their webpages are excellent, as well as their blogs and videos. Like the person above said, please do your homeworkHi, greetings. I have a request to those who attend university of Michigan medical school or who have more knowledge about the school. Planning to apply this cycle with a clear focus on getting into some specialization within pediatrics, can you guys provide some information about this school’s curriculum, facilities, anything unique about this school and the residency at their children’s hospital? Basically I request this information to write “why us?” essay. Thank you in advance.
I just found out through admissions that someone got off the waitlist today, so there does appear to be at least a little bit of movement.
downbutnotout
Full Member
Just got off the waitlist as well! Over the moon and can’t wait to see you all next year in Ann Arbor!
For all of those waiting to hear, hang in there. I am a reapplicant and was CRUSHED last year when I was rejected everywhere. But keep on working and believing, and things will work out. All the best!
For all of those waiting to hear, hang in there. I am a reapplicant and was CRUSHED last year when I was rejected everywhere. But keep on working and believing, and things will work out. All the best!
downbutnotout
Full Member
Def late December -> Upper Tier Waitlist.Just got off the waitlist as well! Over the moon and can’t wait to see you all next year in Ann Arbor!
For all of those waiting to hear, hang in there. I am a reapplicant and was CRUSHED last year when I was rejected everywhere. But keep on working and believing, and things will work out. All the best!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad