You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Nova Southeastern
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! When were you complete?II just received! OOS
thanks! and I was complete July 19thCongrats! When were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This school doesn’t have a portal to check status and that sort of thing, right?
This school doesn’t have a portal to check status and that sort of thing, right?
Nope
PreMed45678
Full Member
How long after the interview do they tell you their decision?
Previous year thread looks like a month after interviewHow long after the interview do they tell you their decision?
Congratulations! what are your stats?II today OOS
Anyone interviewed yet? I need some advice on this interview
69.5 LM OOS complete end of july I believeCongratulations! what are your stats?
PrestigiousCelery11
Full Member
Literally came to ask the same questionDoes this school accept updates?
I sent them and they accepted it. [email protected]Literally came to ask the same question
Anyone heard back post-II yet?
I interviewed on the first day but haven't heard back yet
Anyone heard back post-II yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureDrMango
Full Member
Hey everyone, I just got an II from Nova, but they didn’t give me any dates to choose from. I’m supposed to interview next Friday 11/12, but I have another interview that day (and another one the following Friday). Should I be honest and say that I have an interview for another school on my scheduled date or do I say I have prior commitments? Idk what the proper etiquette is. If they only interview on Fridays I’m afraid they’ll give me an interview for 11/19 and that I’ll have to reschedule again. Advice?
No advice, but I wish I had that problem. when were you complete? You just got it today for one week from now?Hey everyone, I just got an II from Nova, but they didn’t give me any dates to choose from. I’m supposed to interview next Friday 11/12, but I have another interview that day (and another one the following Friday). Should I be honest and say that I have an interview for another school on my scheduled date or do I say I have prior commitments? Idk what the proper etiquette is. If they only interview on Fridays I’m afraid they’ll give me an interview for 11/19 and that I’ll have to reschedule again. Advice?
FutureDrMango
Full Member
I'm definitely super happy and grateful to be getting love from schools. I hope your cycle is successful, too! For Nova I was complete 8/7 and I just got the email today. So they scheduled my interview a week out.No advice, but I wish I had that problem. when were you complete? You just got it today for one week from now?
I also was only given 11/12 as an interview option and it’s the date of my best friend’s wedding!! Hoping they’ll let me reschedule when I call soon
FutureDrMango
Full Member
I just called and they were really kind and accommodating!I also was only given 11/12 as an interview option and it’s the date of my best friend’s wedding!! Hoping they’ll let me reschedule when I call soon
Would anyone be willing to share a bit about their experiences with interview day?
They ask interviewees to sign a confidentiality form so I'm not sure you'll get a ton of responses here. I can talk about general impressions and whatnot if you want to PM meWould anyone be willing to share a bit about their experiences with interview day?
AT to MD broguy
New Member
Hey! new to SDN... Tried to PM you and it said "You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: PreMedIsAScam." Lol, I'd still love to reach out for any tips or advice! I interview tomorrow.They ask interviewees to sign a confidentiality form so I'm not sure you'll get a ton of responses here. I can talk about general impressions and whatnot if you want to PM me
So no one has heard back still post-interview? Mine was quite a while ago
mine was a while ago as well and I haven't heard anything back eitherSo no one has heard back still post-interview? Mine was quite a while ago
mine was a while ago as well and I haven't heard anything back either
Fingers crossed for good news!
Do they accept updates?
AT to MD broguy
New Member
Lol just saw this. I thought the interview went well! Best of luck!
Scooter817
Full Member
Just heard back post interview - waitlisted...hopefully some good news later on this cycle!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Around when did you interview? @L1lBoat @Scooter817
ronbergundy
New Member
+1 Interviewed 10/15Also waitlisted post interview
10/29Around when did you interview? @L1lBoat @Scooter817
Scooter817
Full Member
10/29 as wellAround when did you interview? @L1lBoat @Scooter817
Wow that turnaround time is wild, less than 3 weeks! Hopefully good news coming for you guys - it seems like this school pulls a big chunk of the class from the waitlist
Yeah based off their numbers from last year, they accept 51% of all the people they interview so they must have crazy waitlist movement when you think about it. Class of 50 and interview around 350 peopleWow that turnaround time is wild, less than 3 weeks! Hopefully good news coming for you guys - it seems like this school pulls a big chunk of the class from the waitlist
PreMed45678
Full Member
Got an email referencing an acceptance letter they said I received. Didn't get the letter but I guess that means I got the A!
Interviewed 10/15
Interviewed 10/15
Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?Got an email referencing an acceptance letter they said I received. Didn't get the letter but I guess that means I got the A!
Interviewed 10/15
geronimowho11
Full Member
just got an II OOS! 🙂 also does anyone know where I can find information on residency match rates for this school?
1959LesPaul
Full Member
I believe their first class is in their 4th year now so we won't know until this upcoming match.just got an II OOS! 🙂 also does anyone know where I can find information on residency match rates for this school?
geronimowho11
Full Member
does anyone know if were allowed to take notes to structure our responses during the MMI?
Any November interviewees hear back yet?
I have not heard back yetAny November interviewees hear back yet?
geronimowho11
Full Member
Did anyone else get a portal invite without any admissions decision?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a portal?>Did anyone else get a portal invite without any admissions decision?
i sent in a pre-II update a few weeks ago and recently got a response saying "The document has been uploaded to your file and you will receive a decision regarding your status in the coming weeks." which really makes me think an R is coming big yike
Deadline to apply is January 31st don't lose hope. how did you send the update?i sent in a pre-II update a few weeks ago and recently got a response saying "The document has been uploaded to your file and you will receive a decision regarding your status in the coming weeks." which really makes me think an R is coming big yike
did you send it to the email [email protected]?i sent in a pre-II update a few weeks ago and recently got a response saying "The document has been uploaded to your file and you will receive a decision regarding your status in the coming weeks." which really makes me think an R is coming big yike
When did you get this response? around when?i sent in a pre-II update a few weeks ago and recently got a response saying "The document has been uploaded to your file and you will receive a decision regarding your status in the coming weeks." which really makes me think an R is coming big yike