You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Oakland (Beaumont)
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh really??? Just curious, how do you know that (quietly panicking at work now)Today is rejection day again
Praying not to get one😣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They sent out rejections las two weeks on ThursdaysOh really??? Just curious, how do you know that (quietly panicking at work now)
Was there any rejections/IIs yesterday? It’s been pretty quiet.They sent out rejections las two weeks on Thursdays
I'm sorry 😞 when did you complete your secondary?I received a rejection just now. Maybe they will also be sending out IIs today to others.
ckleindl
New Member
7/15I'm sorry 😞 when did you complete your secondary?
That sucks. They waited this long to reject you. I’m sorry 😞I received a rejection just now. Maybe they will also be sending out IIs today to others.
sunflower1234
Full Member
For those that interviewed, did they say when they're gonna give us our results? Oct 15th coming up ahhhh
For those that interviewed, did they say when they're gonna give us our results? Oct 15th coming up ahhhh
I believe the dean said he would begin personally calling us on October 15th (at least for my 8/26 interview group) if we got in
topoisomerase 24
Full Member
It's been really quiet on this thread, any II?
dietpepsi24
Full Member
Is there a chance that people who interviewed early October could hear back tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to hear this 🙁Pre-II R just now. First R of the cycle, I knew it was coming but it still stings!
Do you mind sharing stats and when you were complete for those of us losing hope with 0 II
Mi
mind sharing stat and complete dayPre-II R just now. First R of the cycle, I knew it was coming but it still stings!
Sorry to hear this 🙁
Do you mind sharing stats and when you were complete for those of us losing hope with 0 II
Complete 7/30, URM Reapplicant, 3.4X uGPA, 4.0 Post-Bacc, 50X MCATMi
mind sharing stat and complete day
Last edited:
Hello_There_117
Full Member
II received earlier today. OOS with Mi ties and stats are in signature. Anyone know what the interview format is? It looks like traditional but is it open or closed file?
Mind sharing when you were complete?II received earlier today. OOS with Mi ties and stats are in signature. Anyone know what the interview format is? It looks like traditional but is it open or closed file?
Hello_There_117
Full Member
End of July. Also, interview format is traditional and partial-blind for those wondering.
I was checking last year’s thread, and someone who interviewed Oct 2 got accepted on October 22.Is there a chance that people who interviewed early October could hear back tomorrow?
ananxiouspremedstudent
Full Member
Good luck to everyone today!
Got the call, accepted !
Got the call, accepted !
Congrats!! Do you mind me asking when you interviewed?
8/26Congrats!! Do you mind me asking when you interviewed?
fortifiedfrontier
Full Member
Congrats!!!! May I ask mcat & gpa?Got the call, accepted !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oinkyboink
Full Member
I interviewed 9/10 and didn’t hear anything today 🙁 has anyone who interviewed in September received anything?
Interviewed 8/20 OOS. I also didn't hear anythingI interviewed 9/10 and didn’t hear anything today 🙁 has anyone who interviewed in September received anything?
Same interviewed at 9/10 and no replyI interviewed 9/10 and didn’t hear anything today 🙁 has anyone who interviewed in September received anything?
MD_Loading...
Full Member
+1, I also interviewed on 9/10 w/ no response yetSame interviewed at 9/10 and no reply
fortifiedfrontier
Full Member
Interviewed 9/10. I could have sworn that the admissions lady said in the big interview call that we would hear on 10/15 so I hope we hear this week.
oinkyboink
Full Member
Just got the call! It feels so surreal!
Congrats!!! What were your important dates and stats?Just got the call! It feels so surreal!
oinkyboink
Full Member
Hi! Thank you soo much!Congrats!!! What were your important dates and stats?
I completed my app 07/02 and interviewed on 09/10! 508 and 3.85 🙂
I got in!! First acceptance. Tearing up at work right now y’all!
ananxiouspremedstudent
Full Member
Anybody from 9/17 hear anything yet?
Anybody from 9/17 hear anything yet?
Nothing!
fortifiedfrontier
Full Member
Congrats!!!! Let’s go!!! First of many! May I ask significant dates and stats?I got in!! First acceptance. Tearing up at work right now y’all!
Thank you 🙂 Complete 7/15, interviewed on 8/26. 4.0, 519, pretty average ECs except for a year of safety sitting during covid lol.Congrats!!!! Let’s go!!! First of many! May I ask significant dates and stats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope I still have chance for interview. Complete early July but no R or II. Anybody else!
Any calls today?
Complete 7/23 but silence still 😢I hope I still have chance for interview. Complete early July but no R or II. Anybody else!
bestattempt
New Member
Congratulations!!! May I ask when your interview was?accepted this morning; feels surreal