2021-2022 SUNY, Downstate (Brooklyn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year there was an A wave the day after CTE (which was yesterday). I think that is why we are all hoping for news today!
i feel like I remember saying like 'wah wah wah nothings gonnahappen today' and then there being movement like an hour later, so hope ur right lol! I think CTE is today tho
 
Dammit did you get an email?
I received an email stating that there was an update to my application status and that I should check my portal. The email did not explicitly state if I was accepted or placed on the alt list. But when I logged into the portal, the alternate decision appeared on the sidebar. 🙁
 
I received an email stating that there was an update to my application status and that I should check my portal. The email did not explicitly state if I was accepted or placed on the alt list. But when I logged into the portal, the alternate decision appeared on the sidebar. 🙁
I'm sorry to hear that 🙁(( I'm sure most people get on AL and eventually the A. I'll probably get my AL todya or this week too ☹️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weird question but does anyone else on the AL have the option to pay the $100 deposit? I have a "Proceed to payment" option on my portal but I'm on the AL.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
an alternate list pre marticulation. it says if your on the alterate list you wont be considered for admission unless you completed them. I need to do my physcail exams and send them transcripts
 
an alternate list pre marticulation. it says if your on the alterate list you wont be considered for admission unless you completed them. I need to do my physcail exams and send them transcripts
ohh gotchu. I saw a discussion about this recently on this thread. Maybe that might help. I'm still not sure what to make of it.
 
an alternate list pre marticulation. it says if your on the alterate list you wont be considered for admission unless you completed them. I need to do my physcail exams and send them transcripts
Really??? I can't imagine people who were just put on the alternate list and then taken off have all that stuff in... but maybe I am wrong!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad